- Number of Players
- Release Date
- Q3 2020 (US/Canada)
Sorry, no review of PixelJunk Eden 2 yet.
About The Game
In PixelJunk Eden 2, you are an inquisitive little floppy horned creature called a Grimp and you are on a quest to save your fellow Grimps and liberate their worlds. Jump, spin, swing and take out invading creatures to collect pollen and grow each Grimp's garden back to full bloom.
Along the way you will encounter a host of creatures and beautifully realised alien worlds to explore and conquer. Wallow in a feeling of synaesthesia as the exquisite music from Baiyon envelops your mind and soul and you, your Grimp and the delightful aesthetics of PixelJunk Eden 2 become one.
- Artistic style imagining nature and plant life, as visualised through the flow of ink running across a sheet of paper
- Ingenious stages generated in real-time based on player action; in all 10 gardens (stages), each with 5 variations
- Unique action experience born from the symphony of grooving techno/house sound and stylistic visuals
- 24 types of Grimps with different features. Individual Grimp characteristics change the gameplay
- 40 kinds of Spices are available to enhance the behaviour of Grimps