- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 17th Dec 2018 (US/Canada), $19.99
- 17th Dec 2018 (UK/EU/AU), £14.99
If you go down to the woods today…
During the early days of Firewatch’s development, Washington-based indie studio Campo Santo made a point of speaking to real fire lookouts to get a sense of what it’s like to be stationed for months on the end, deep in a North American forest. “Why would you make a game out of this job?” some of their...
About The Game
Firewatch is a single-player first-person mystery set in the Wyoming wilderness.
The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. An especially hot, dry summer has everyone on edge. Your supervisor Delilah is available to you at all times over a small, handheld radio—your only contact with the world you've left behind. But when something strange draws you out of your lookout tower and into the forest, you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have.
- A stunningly beautiful wilderness environment that expands as you explore.
- A tailor-made story: the choices you make shape the narrative and build relationships.
- An edge-of-your-seat mystery.
- Secrets and discoveries to be made over every hill.