You've done good, Kid
The debate over whether or not video games should be considered an artform will likely never reach a firm conclusion, but that doesn’t stop developers from trying to show how a game can be something more meaningful and touching than mere disposable entertainment. Enter Bastion, the debut release from Supergiant Games, which...
About The Game
Bastion is an action role-playing experience that redefines storytelling in games, with a reactive narrator who marks your every move. Explore more than 40 lush hand-painted environments as you discover the secrets of the Calamity, a surreal catastrophe that shattered the world to pieces. Wield a huge arsenal of upgradeable weapons and battle savage beasts adapted to their new habitat. Finish the main story to unlock the New Game Plus mode and continue your journey!
- Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
- Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
- Stunning hand-painted artwork
- Critically-acclaimed original music score
- 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
- 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
- New Game Plus' and 'Score Attack' modes unlocked after finishing the story
- 'No-Sweat Mode' lets players of any skill level enjoy the story