Sorry, no review of Akash: Path of the Five yet.
About The Game
Akash: Path of the Five is a visual novel in the otome style.
Players will become Aurora, a member of a magical race of elementals. As the first elemental girl the village has seen in over 200 years, all eyes are on your fast-approaching coming of age ceremony. All is not as it seems, however, as tensions between Akash and a nearby human settlement threaten to erupt into an all-out war. Cultivate a romance with one of her five classmates, navigate the coming conflict, and plan the greatest coming of age ceremony your village has seen in over two centuries.
• A fully voiced narrative with over 7,000 lines of dialogue.
• A veteran cast including SungWon Cho, Morgan Berry, Ray Chase, Andrew Love, Chris Patton, Brandon McInnis and more.
• Over 80 collectible CGs.
• 6 potential love interests.
• Up to 25 possible endings.
• An original orchestral score by Fat Bard.
• Hi-res character art and stylized 3-D environments.