- Action, Platformer
- Release Date
- 14th Jun 2012, 800 points (USA)
- 31st May 2012, 800 points (UK/EU)
- 27th Dec 2011, 800 points (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 9th Oct 2013, ¥800 (JPN)
- 14th Nov 2013, £5.49 (UK/EU)
- 2nd Jan 2014, $7.99 (USA)
- 11th Aug 2016, £7.19/€7.99 (UK/EU)
- 6th Oct 2016, $7.19 (USA)
- Mega Man
About This Game
Just when Mega Man X thought he had brought down all the X-Hunters, several months later an uprising moves from within an abandoned factory.
While 8 all-new X-hunters occupy Mega Man X, a triple threat plots to resurrect a weapon that is all too familiar!
The good Dr. Light supplies Mega Man X with incredible new abilities hidden in capsules buried deep below the surface. And with new vehicles like the mobile attack cycle plus powers he gains from the X-Hunters, Mega Man X will be ready to face his destiny as a Maverick Hunter. Now it's all or Zero for Mega Man X!
- Enhanced realism and 3-D effects with the new CAPCOM C4 graphics chip!
- Search for the hidden capsules for added powers to complement the weapons acquired from each of the 8 wild X-Hunters
- Additional 13 X-Hunter battles after destroying original 8 X-Hunters
- For 1 player