- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Platformer
- Release Date
- 14th Jun 2012, 800 points (USA)
- 31st May 2012, 800 points (UK/EU)
- 27th Dec 2011, 800 points (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 9th Oct 2013, ¥800 (JPN)
- 14th Nov 2013, £5.49 (UK/EU)
- 2nd Jan 2014, $7.99 (USA)
- 11th Aug 2016, £7.19 (UK/EU)
- 6th Oct 2016, $7.19 (USA)
- Mega Man
New 3DS / SNES
Thanks to 16-bit visual loveliness and some new moves, the first Mega Man X stood out from the many 8-bit Mega Man games that had popped up on the NES and Game Boy. Released the following year, this sequel may lack the freshness of that first title, but Mega Man X2 still provides the expected action-platforming fun, backed by some great...
Wii U eShop / SNES
A mega effort
Capcom has really been on the ball with the Wii U Virtual Console — in just about one year, it has managed to release every single Mega Man game that saw the light of day on the Wii Virtual Console — and more — with Mega Man X2 being the latest release. Much like the original Mega Man series before it, the X series doesn't seem...
Wii Virtual Console / Super Nintendo
When Capcom created Mega Man X, it had clearly done something right. Many fans loved finally getting a refreshing take on the series, rather than what was essentially the same thing over and over, and it became quite popular. While the Classic Mega Man series went on a break for a few years, Capcom churned out a few more X games,...
About The Game
Just when Mega Man X thought he had brought down all the X-Hunters, several months later an uprising moves from within an abandoned factory.
While 8 all-new X-hunters occupy Mega Man X, a triple threat plots to resurrect a weapon that is all too familiar!
The good Dr. Light supplies Mega Man X with incredible new abilities hidden in capsules buried deep below the surface. And with new vehicles like the mobile attack cycle plus powers he gains from the X-Hunters, Mega Man X will be ready to face his destiny as a Maverick Hunter. Now it's all or Zero for Mega Man X!
- Enhanced realism and 3-D effects with the new CAPCOM C4 graphics chip!
- Search for the hidden capsules for added powers to complement the weapons acquired from each of the 8 wild X-Hunters
- Additional 13 X-Hunter battles after destroying original 8 X-Hunters
- For 1 player