Lufia II might not be as recognizable as some of the bigger name Super Nintendo RPGs, but that doesn't mean it packs any less of a punch.
If it's one thing the Super Nintendo System had a lot of, it was RPGs. Some were good, some were bad, and some were outstanding. Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals would fall into the latter category. Not only does it offer an amazing turn-based combat system, but..
About The Game
Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals follows the adventures of Maxim as he sets out on an adventure to stop the evil superhuman Sinistrals before they can hatch their plan to take over the world.
This Sequel to the Lufian legend pits monster hunter Maxim and six adventuring companions against the sinister Sinistrals. The story develops into a complex maze, challenging you with big battles, puzzles and loads of surprises. You can even grow your own monster! This game promises countless hours on a fantastic journey in the world of Lufia.
- No more random enemy encounters in dungeons as monsters can now be seen and avoided
- Mind-bending puzzles that must be solved to progress through the various dungeons
- Grow your own capsule monster and determine how it grows
- Join up with a host of special fighters to aide you on your quest
- Earn money at the casino if you're feeling lucky
- Epic RPG quest