New Nintendo 3DS
Massive adventure, smaller screens
Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii had a slightly messy localisation and release schedule in the West, with North American gamers even victims of a retailer-exclusive distribution. Its arrival late in the Wii lifecycle didn't help its cause, and those troubles on arrival were far from ideal for an RPG that is...
About The Game
Take up arms against an invading army in this remake of an acclaimed RPG, only on the New Nintendo 3DS XL system.
Explore vast landscapes and beat down foes in battles that blend real time action with RPG strategy. Exclusive features make the Xenoblade Chronicles 3D game the ultimate way to learn the truth behind the mythical sword, the Monado.
Due to the processing power and additional buttons of the New Nintendo 3DS XL, you can experience this epic RPG portably. Command your party or quickly jump between locations by pressing the new ZL & ZR buttons and look all around the game's beautiful environments using the C-Stick. These features perfectly round out an already outstanding adventure comprised of intense combat and intriguing storytelling. British voice actors and gorgeous art direction lend the story an authentic fantasy feel, while the customizable moves of your characters and chainable combos keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Explore the classic Wii RPG game Xenoblade Chronicles portably—on the New Nintendo 3DS XL system
- Take on the Mechon army and learn the truth behind the Monado blade
- A robust action RPG battle system blending real-time combat and RPG strategy
- Defeat enemies as Shulk or five other characters on your adventure
- Using the new Model viewer, look over animated models of both enemies and allies.
- Listen to the awesome riffs of the game's soundtrack using the new Jukebox feature