One mean %&*@% Squirrel…
Once upon a time, there was a cute little squirrel that captivated the hearts of children in his debut game for the Game Boy Colour. This red-tailed critter was known as Conker: Conker The Squirrel. No one knows the full extent of what happened to this cute woodland creature in his transition to the N64; he had a...
About The Game
After a night of serious drinking, Conker has a massive hangover to deal with.
It's your job to help this squirrel get to a soft bed for some needed R&R. Explore 3D levels, solve puzzles, play deathmatch games with up to 4 players, and generally cuss 'n fight your way through a bad fur day.
- Adult game, combining 3-D exploration, combat, and puzzle-solving elements
- Features plenty of needless swearing and senseless violence
- Play as Conker in world of abusive paint pots, jabbering dung beetles, and trigger-happy, scar-faced Tediz
- Contains cinematic cutscenes, movie parodies, facial expressions, and dozens of unhinged characters
- 1- to 4-player deathmatch games in variety of styles