- Release Date
- 26th May 2003 (USA)
- 23rd May 2003 (UK/EU)
- 21st Mar 2003 (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 10th Apr 2014, $6.99 (USA)
- 10th Apr 2014, £6.29/€6.99 (UK/EU)
- 3rd Apr 2014, ¥700 (JPN)
- Also Known As
- WarioWare, Inc.: Minigame Mania! (Europe), Made in Wario (Japan)
About This Game
Greed has once again gotten the best of Wario but, this time, he's seeking his riches in the video game industry!
With a penny-pinching eye on development costs, Wario and his friends in Diamond City have put together a batch of hundreds of micro-sized games covering every genre thinkable. Players must finish each one in rapid succession without making too many mistakes. The number of games players must clear will go up, as players progress through the game.
- Get ready for the most frantic game play ever with more than 200 lightning-quick micro-games you simply can't put down!
- Sharpen your reflexes as you blaze through a seemingly never-ending supply of retro classics, sports games, sci-fi shooters and much, much more.
- Meet a group of wacky new developers working for Wario, including Dr. Crygor, Dribble & Spitz, Mona, Kat & Ana, and more.
- Engage in a boss battle after clearing a certain number of games, at which point you will unlock a new developer.