Sorry, no review of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Radical Rescue yet.
About The Game
The Turtle are back in action again!
The whole sewer crew, except Michaelangelo, is captured and kept in a most heinous hideout. Who could be behind this travesty? Who else. Shredder has returned as Cyber Shredder -- half-man, half machine, and he has created this twisty-turny "fun house' of Turtle Torture. Use Turtle strategy and all new moves to help Michaelangelo rescue the gang from Cyber Shredder's Fortress.
- Some radical new manuevers for Mike -- call on each unique skill to overcome specific obstacles. It helps to round up your scrambled cohorts in a certain order.
- Michaelangelo has helicopter hang time, Leonardo dusts concrete blocks, Raphael shells through tight spots, and Donatello scales sheer walls.
- Fight through five rescue adventures. You'll need keen Turtle sense and all the pizza power you can scarf up to make it past bats, goons, and hordes of robotic maniacs.
- Use the Fortress Map to navigate through places unseen and find valuable items such as power ups, ID cards and shanghaied Shell Backs
- Bosses such as Scratch, Dirtbag, Triceraton, Scale Tail, and of course Cyber Shredder, all as Turtle-hungry as they get.
- Password feature lets you pick up your mission from the last Bost Beast you annihilated