- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 26th Jul 2012, $2.99 (USA)
- 4th Oct 2012, £2.69/€2.99 (UK/EU)
- 7th Nov 2012, ¥400 (JPN)
3DS eShop / GB
Poor Muddy Mole has returned home to find his family kidnapped by the evil farmer Jinbe. That's the entire plot, and we're happy about that. After all, Mole Mania isn't about storytelling; it's about a massive gauntlet of clever puzzles, and that's exactly why we like it. Divided into eight very large levels, Muddy's adventure finds him...
About The Game
Help Muddy solve the puzzles of Jinbe Land!
Join Muddy Mole in a race to destroy enemies and obstacles in an attempt to defeat the evil farmer, Jinbe. Blast strategic exits using black balls and tunnel your way to the next action-packed level.
Help Muddy solve the incredible puzzles of Jinbe Land and reunite him with his beloved mole family. You'll dig the fast pace and challenging fun of Mole Mania!
- Get into the mania above ground and tunnel underground through 175 challenging puzzles!
- Play alone as Muddy Mole or link up with the Game Link cable for 2-player, head-to-head fun!
- Battery-backed memory saves your progress
Can you solve the puzzles of Jinbe Land?