- Release Date
- 1st Jan 1991 (USA)
- 1st Feb 1991 (UK/EU)
- 28th Oct 1994 (JPN)
About This Game
Introducing... The Chessmaster, the most powerful chess program in the world today - and the friendliest!
The Chessmaster is the perfect chess companion, adversary and instructor for any chess player, beginner to expert.
Outstanding features include:
- 16 levels from Newcomer to Grandmaster
- Teaching Mode shows all possible moves
- Codeword allows you to stop play and continue at a later time without resetting the board
- Set up pieces in any position to play, analyze and solve chess problems
- Takeback/Replay option allows review of past moves for analysis - all the way back to the beginning of the game, then forward again
Now you can play, practice or challenge The Chessmaster anywhere you go... best of all you'll never lose a piece!