We have but a fool's hope
On the surface, Wizard Defenders seems like a promising blend of match-3 puzzling and tower defence; in its best moments it's a concept that works well. Unfortunately these moments are rare, and despite its budget price this title lacks the magic to make a gamer happy. This is a good example of a reasonable idea being...
About The Game
Use magic to cast spells and defend your kingdom from evil!
Once upon a time in the enchanted land of wizards and sorceresses, a battle began to brew. Hordes of dreadful monsters approached the kingdom and to save their home, brave magicians set out to war. Cast spells against monsters, perform combos and destroy them once and for all! Keep monsters as far as possible from your castle and smash all obstacles. As the game progresses the monsters will become more and more challenging. To destroy the most powerful opponents gather more magic and perform a Magical Explosion! This amazing blend of match-3 and defense will have you spell-bound for eternity!
- Special enchanting spells to create powerful attacks
- Various monsters and obstacles to keep you constantly immersed in puzzling action
- Adjustable pace and difficulty level to suit all players
- Never-ending magical entertainment in Endless mode
- Unique blend of match-3 and defense