- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 16th May 2013, 500 points (USA)
- 4th Jul 2013, 500 points (UK/EU)
A bad sport
To understand what California Super Sports is, start with Wii Sports. Do you have the handful of mini-games fixed in your mind, complete with simple rules and bobble-headed athletes? Good; now trade in your Wii Remote for a DS stylus. Next, systemically break every intuitive gameplay system and control scheme in sight. Then sabotage the...
About The Game
California Super Sports is a collection of six unique games that are popular in the U.S., Croquet, Dodgeball, Lawndarts, Rollerblade, Shuffleboard Arcade and Target Football.
It’s located in sunny California, offering lots of fun and various experiences with a mixture of action, racing, and tactical games.
- 6 unique sports games popular in America
- 3D graphics
- 8 cool chibi characters
- Different difficulty levels of AI
- Smooth gameplay
- Entertainment for many hours
- Play against 1 to 3 CPU opponents