- Release Date
- 14th Feb 2005 (USA)
- 11th Mar 2005 (UK/EU)
- 2nd Dec 2004 (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 2nd Apr 2015, £8.99/€9.99 (UK/EU)
- 9th Apr 2015, $9.99 (USA)
About This Game
Wario and his crew of game designers are making their mad debut on the Nintendo DS with hundreds of all-new, factory-fresh microgames!
WarioWare: Touched! features all of the frantic microgame goodness of the previous games, but with a lot of new touches – you control the wacky on-screen action with the touch screen and a stylus.
- Tap, scratch and rub with your stylus on the touch screen to play absurdly fun microgames that'll have you milking a cow, drawing a 'stache on a face and hurling stars at evil ninjas. You can even play some microgames by blowing into the Nintendo DS's built-in microphone!
- Play more than 180 all-new, exciting microgames that are perfect for quick pick-up-and-play breaks or marathon sessions.
- Clear microgames to unlock weird new characters and collect all kinds of eccentric souvenirs like a pet chameleon, a record player and a pingpong set!
Game Storyline: After falling into a manhole, Wario has discovered a totally new portable game system – the Nintendo DS! With two screens, the maniacal game designer figures he can make twice as much money. So, he's enlisting the help of his bizarre crew to create the most demented dual-screen, touch-sensitive games ever devised.
Characters: Wario, Wario-Man, 9-Volt, 18-Volt, Ashley, Red, Mona, Dr. Crygor, Mike, Jimmy, Kat, Ana and more!
How to progress through the game: Play a character's series of exciting microgames to unlock more characters and earn strange souvenirs.
Special powers/weapons/moves/features: The game takes full advantage of the Nintendo DS's touch screen and microphone to deliver some truly crazy microgames.