- Adventure, Platformer
- Release Date
- 10th Sep 2007 (USA)
- 12th Oct 2007 (UK/EU)
- 9th Aug 2007 (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 23rd Jul 2015, $9.99 (USA)
- 6th Aug 2015, £8.99/€9.99 (UK/EU)
- Donkey Kong
- Also Known As
- Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber (Full Title)
- Official Site
About This Game
Get back into the swing of things as Donkey Kong goes vertical.
- King K. Rool is up to no good again, and it's up to Donkey Kong to swing into action. Using the same simple control scheme that made the DK: King of Swing Game Boy Advance SP game so accessible and fun to play, players of all skill levels can swing and climb to new heights made possible by the dual screens of Nintendo DS.
- Not only does Adventure mode feature Diddy Kong as a sub-character, but players can look forward to new moves, new items and a bunch of mini-games sure to make them go bananas. Not only that, but fun tutorials that ease new players into the game also can be accessed as mini-game challenges.
- If players are more in the mood to rumble, they can take on up to three pals in fun multiplayer challenges using DS Download Play and the DS Local Area Network. They can pick from Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong or Funky Kong, and let the monkey business begin.