- Release Date
- 4th Dec 2006 (USA)
- 9th Feb 2007 (UK/EU)
- Cartoon Network
About This Game
Cartoon Network’s most popular characters, including The Powerpuff Girls and Johnny Bravo, go under starter’s orders as they battle it out to become the Cartoon Network Racing champion in this exciting fast-paced, hi-action arcade racing game.
Players are immersed in the wild and wacky world of Cartoon Network where they can race as one of their favourite cartoon characters. Choose to race from The Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, Courage the Cowardly Dog and I.M. Weasel. Gamers must chose tactically: make the wrong choice, and it could cost them the race in the fight to cross the finish line first.
Cartoon Network Racing provides gamers with endless hours of fun with lots of different racing circuits for players to zoom round. Racing zones include Spooky Mine and the Theme Park, plus
show-themed locations such as Dexter’s Laboratory and the Aron City. Players can enjoy the game alone in single player mode, or go head-to-head with an opponent or race as driver and co-driver in the two-player mode.
As drivers compete through the increasingly difficult levels, they must keep their wits about them to both collect essential power-ups and eliminate their rivals as they race towards the final lap and the coveted chequered flag.
- 16 race courses based upon Cartoon Network-themed settings.
- Four main Game Modes to choose from: Championship, Time Trial, Versus and Bonus Games.
- Players can use hard-earned Toon Coins to buy things such as new characters, upgrades and bonus games in the Kart-Toon Store.
- Three Bonus Games – all using the Nintendo DS stylus and touch screen.
- Play with up to eight friends using the wireless multiplayer feature.