Battle-ready or rusting in a corner?
If your first thought when looking at LBX: Little Battlers eXperience was that it's aimed for children you'd be right on the money. From top to toe this is clearly aimed at the older child/young teenager market with its colourful aesthetic, 'kid-friendly' violence and badass robots. The core of the game however...
About The Game
Collect, build and battle your palm-sized robot
Play as Van Yamano, a young boy who comes upon a unique LBX – a complex, customizable, palm-sized robot. Use it – and team up with familiar characters from the hit TV series – to take down the evil corporation known as the New Dawn Raisers.
- Collect and build your own palm-sized robot from more than 4,000 parts to create a one-of-a-kind LBX
- Choose from more than 130 different complete sets of matching parts, or mix and match.
- Customize both external parts and interior parts individually to enhance your LBX's capabilities.
- Battle as your LBX against friends and foes in third-person view with local wireless multiplayer mode.
- Battle other LBX models in 20 different arenas with unique environmental characteristics.
- In local wireless multiplayer play, up to six players can battle using a variety of different rules