- Release Date
- 3rd Nov 2011 (USA)
- Ghosts, Super Natural
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- Augmented Reality
- Also Known As
- The Hidden: An Augmented Reality Ghost Hunting Adventure
- Official Site
About This Game
What if your new 3DS game was more than a game?
The Hidden, an augmented reality adventure, turns your handheld into a portal to the astral plane as you investigate your real-world environments to search, capture and destroy supernatural entities as a paranormal investigator. As a member of the elite squad known as G.E.I.S.T., Ghostly Entity Investigation and Strike Team, you will work with your team to track, shoot and vanquish evil spirits and neutralize mysterious outbreaks that pose threats to all mankind. Keep your eyes peeled and your nerves tough as you hunt beings not of this world in The Hidden.
- Experience the augmented reality adventure using your 3DS camera to scan, detect, and hunt ghosts in your environment during the day or night.
- Battle powerful bosses using your full arsenal of acquired tech. Each one demands unique strategies, and some become long-running nemeses.
- Discover and capture 6 different types of paranormal entities in this location-based adventure by keeping your 3DS with you wherever you go in the real world. It's important to revisit areas that you have cleaned up because they can become re-infested.
- Face off against hostile spirits using high tech tools and weapons, such as the Plasmatic Disruptor and the Spectral Shield.
- Investigate the mysterious influx of ghostly entities across 12 unique missions with varying sub-missions.
- Gain experience, security clearance, and plasma energy to increase your rank to become the ultimate G.E.I.S.T. agent.
- Take photos of entities with your 3DS camera and keep a log of your discoveries while using your map to keep track of where you've been.