- Release Date
- 13th Sep 2011 (USA)
- 10th Jun 2011 (UK/EU)
- 28th Apr 2011 (JPN)
- Deca Sports, Sports Island
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- Download Play, Local Multiplayer
- Also Known As
- Sports Island 3D (EU), Deca Sporta: 3D Sports (JPN)
- Official Site
About This Game
DECA SPORTS, the hit sports compilation series that has over 4 million units sold through worldwide, is coming to the Nintendo 3DS with 10 complete 3D sporting events in DECA SPORTS EXTREME!
Kick, shoot, and bounce your way to the top across all of the included events: Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Bowling, Snowball Fight, Sumo Wrestling, Snowmobile Racing, Blowguns, and Trampoline! This all-new handheld version includes several features never seen before in a DECA SPORTS game, like power-ups & un-lockable equipment! Of course, as always, it still features multiplayer and customizable teams. With 10 sports entirely in 3D, DECA SPORTS EXTREME will take sports to a whole new dimension!
- 10 3D Sports: Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Snowball Fight, Sumo Wrestling, Bowling, Snowmobile Racing, Sport Blowgun, and Trampoline
- Power-ups: Collect enough Power Balls during each event and you can unleash powerful super moves like a giant racket in tennis, a cannon dunk in basketball, or a rainbow shot in soccer!
- Up to 4 players through download play or wireless play
- Customise your own team
- Final Product Includes Ten Sports: Snowmobile Racing, Sumo Wrestling, Snowball Fight, Sport Blowgun, Ice Hockey, Trampoline, Basketball, Bowling, Soccer, Tennis