Forums

Topic: WiiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 693

KnucklesSonic8

Oh yeah! Definitely get an Art Style game. My personal favs are Light Trax and Cubello.

KnucklesSonic8

zane

The best game on wiiware is Robox I've played it for 40 hours now, easily the biggest wiiware game... Pure gold. It's simply the best, better than all the rest.

Old Nintendofan from up north...

Kristof

Excellent thread.
The suggestions are aiming to good games.

Would also be fine to support very small developpers that took some risks to propose different games.
It point there to my "Fishie Fishie", but there are surely more.
(The threshold rules is quite cruel for small games and developpers).
So if you might like to have more games, lot of choices, check to support small developpers. Thanks for reading.

Ragged Edge Online: Race against the best and become a legend.
http://www.raggededge-online.com

zane

I bought Equilibrio and loved it is aiming for fishi 2 l8r on. I and a friend had a drunken party playing equilibrio we powned each other back and forth. Thanks for that man

Old Nintendofan from up north...

seed

How do you guys rank the art style games? Which ones are the better?

Wii Friend Code: 8565 6330 4313 6069
Mario kart FC: 1033 - 1932 - 9476
TV show King 2 FC: 3824 9774 9849

SKTTR
  • 9.4 / 10 -- Art Style -- ORBIENT
    A unique single player gravity game with 50 stages and much variety. A real challenge. 3 save slots.
  • 9.3 / 10 -- Art Style -- light trax
    An amazing single player racing experience with 16 crazy courses and an outstanding soundtrack.
  • 9.2 / 10 -- Art Style -- PENTA TENTACLES / ROTOZOA
    An arcade action game you never played before with 28 stages and a good amount of unlockables and extra modes.
  • 9.1 / 10 -- Art Style -- CUBELLO
    This is CUBELLO. 30 stages and an endless mode in a brilliant virtual alienating block puzzle shooter.
  • 9.0 / 10 -- Art Style -- ROTOHEX
    A hardcore two-player turn-puzzle game with two different control options and a beautiful soundtrack.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

seed

Thanks SKTTR! Anyone else?

seed

Thanks, dude.

Is a Alien Crush returns a good game? Or I would be better gettin Alien Crush or Devil crush?

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Devil's crush for sure. Alien Crush returns is alright, but quite honestly it's a little bland seed. The bonuses get pretty repetitive. Level 2 is the most boring of all. Level 3 had probably the most interactive objects and was the most creative. The boss fights were kind of cool, but honestly this game needed a little more in my opinion. Still about a 6 or 7 to me, but Devil's Crush is by far the better game.

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sadsack_Awesome

Bit. Trip FATE
Tales of Monkey Island(remember to start at chapter one!!!)
Sonic 4
and NOT My Aquarium, as it is VERY boring, even more so than My Pokemon Ranch

Edited on by Sadsack_Awesome

Sadsack_Awesome

Kingbuilder

BIT.TRIP RUNNER, Cave Story, and Mega Man 9 are all highly recommended.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Is Aha I Found it good?

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

KnucklesSonic8

I've heard "Aha! I Found It!" Hidden Object Game is terrible. Pursue it at your own risk. Adventure Island isn't bad, though.

KnucklesSonic8

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Thanks. I guess I'll just get Yard Sale Hidden Treasures then.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

StuffyStuff

For fear of getting the dreaded lock next to my thread, I figured this is the place to post this.

I tried all four demos that are currently available to me in the USA, and I'm really thankful for these particular demos because:

• Bit Trip Fate is awesome. I thought I may like it, but the demo sold me. There's a lot to pay attention to and it's action packed pretty much all the way through.
  • Jett Rocket, at least the demo, was awful. It looks great, but it was so boring!
  • And Yet It Moves was a surprise. I thought I wouldn't like it as I don't care for puzzle games, but this was totally unique and I'm seriously considering buying it.
  • ThruSpace was cool, but I can see myself destroying something once the game moves along.

Overall, the demos are making me want to spend 2000 points that I can't afford. Demos should be a mainstay.

StuffyStuff

KnucklesSonic8

Jett Rocket gets better later on. That's too bad it turned you off. It's great.

KnucklesSonic8

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic