Forums

Topic: Pearl Harbor: Red Sun Rising

Posts 361 to 380 of 405

eripmav

@Joetherocker (cool nick btw, as long as it's not "numetal" you like;))

Controls are Wiimote, Wiimote+nunchuck or Classic controller. How do you use them? All will be revealed soon:)

eripmav

Joetherocker

Thanks, I was hoping for a wiimote+nunchuck combo.

And its definitely not nu-metal that I like. Classic rock all the way!

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

eripmav

You're more than welcome:)

eripmav

DAaaMan64

Hey eripmav, you should put spaces between the end of your sentences and your smiles

Just sayin'. Not that that would keep me from buying this badass game.

<a>http://www.futurapedia.com</a> -- My famous Wiki of the Future :)

eripmav

Spaces?Whatarethey?

Well, the clock's officially counting down and it's getting to be a rather anxious wait!

eripmav

eripmav

Other than what's already been said, I'm not allowed to reveal anything really. That's when the review's come in handy! It means I can open my mouth!

eripmav

Aviator

For nobody who wants to read anything other than Legendo's statement,

It also makes good business sense, explains Bjorn Larsson, CEO of Legendo Entertainment, whose episodic arcade air combat series "Pearl Harbor Trilogy" debuts for $7 on WiiWare as of July 5.

"The episodic model allows us to charge less, focus on higher quality per title and better respond to player feedback between releases," he says. "With boxed products, it's either go big or go home -- there's no room for risk. Episodic lowers barriers to entry for both developers and customers, and lets game makers take more chances."

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

eripmav

"Even blockbuster games are becoming more episodic in nature," says Larsson. "It just so happens that we call updates for titles like 'Grand Theft Auto IV' and 'Alan Wake' downloadable content (DLC) instead."

eripmav

theHighlander

All I can say is this game looks great from the videos I have seen. Great art style.

theHighlander

turtlelink

Ok, really 700 points? This might be the best deal on a great wiiware game since Water Warfare imo. This game has a lot of content after looking at the hompage, but i have a few questions that you can porbably answer on Monday.
1. Will there be a Co-op in later titles of the trilogy?
2. About how many stages are in each of the story campaigns?
3. Will each title be 700 points or just this one?
Thank you in advance! Can't wait for this game.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

eripmav

@KaiserGX, of course:)

@theHighlander, thank you but remember that the game's not celshaded. That was part of the trailer, you do see the real game's engine within the teaser though.

@Turtlelink

1. Yes but not sure which one yet.
2. Couldn't tell you, whatever we can cram into the size constraints.
3. No idea, sorry to be so vague:)

eripmav

bro2dragons

@eripmav: well, how many stages are in Red Sun Rising, if you can tell me that?

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

eripmav

@Tutlelink thank you:) It's amazing to see that third party developers like us and Shin'en are really pushing the boundaries for the WiiWare platform and showing that it can compete with the graphical and gameplay capabiliies of retail discs! I'd really love to see what Nintendo could achieve!

@Bro2dragons, you'll have to wait for a review for that one squire. It's all dependant on the gamer and their skill level etc!

eripmav

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.