Login or Sign Up
Posts 21 to 33 of 33
@Clipse Great idea withat that GamePad involvement
Easter Egg "8 Seconds of Nindies"!
Another news from last week: 3Souls is gonna have a hidden easter egg realted to the Nindies of Wii U. In collaboration with other indies, in certain part of the game, you can find 8 seconds of a song in the Nelesa's soul. Once you hear it you need to guess which one is! Until 16 songs in the game
I hope you enjoy this too!
Creator of 3Souls (Wii U indie game) and the sites SmashBros-Miiverse, Indie-eShop & Wallpaper-Games-Maker
Time for a contest!
We have made a contest for the Nintendo Life users to be able to win a code of the game of 3Souls this week!
It will be based on the Wii U easter egg just announced
To participate, you just need to go to the twitter from Red Column here:
There you need to answer the question of which nindies can you find in the hiden notes and you will enter in the contest of 2 codes for the game!! The answers have to be giving on the tweet from before, not this forum
During this week, we will give small clues about the 4 games hidden...You want a clue already? ok! One of the games are from Ronimo Games!
Lets give another hint: another game is developt by Tomorrow Corporation! Do you know already which one?
Third hint: 2 games from the image are developt by Two Tribes. One is a collaboration
Contest finishing today!
Last hint! one of the developers of one of the games is the creator of ImpactJS (framework used for 3Souls!)
Good luck everyone!
Edited on Thu 28th July, 2016 @ 08:49 by Clipse
Contest is over! winners were announced on twitter . Thanks everyone!
You can enjoy now the 3Souls Launch Trailer
Edited on Thu 28th July, 2016 @ 23:57 by Clipse
Patch 1.1.0 is here! and to celebrate the patch, we will have a discount of 25% for a week
This is the things that include the patch!
– Two new languages: Thanks to the help of the fans of the game, we were able to offer french and italian in the game!
– Rush Respawn: new mode in the Game Over screen. Now you can choose to continue from the last moment before you died (without restarting the full level).
– More Vault options: you can check out the ML-Rules, Memories and the “8 Seconds of Nindies” found them in the game.
– Easter egg less intrusive: “8 Seconds of Nindies” is now hidden and need a extra action to be activated.
– Wheel portal balanced: more intuitive and forgiven.
– Lightball portal balanced: accept light and darker colors.
– ML-Rules position changed: those are not in the way of the player anymore.
– Framerate ventilator fixed: this happend sometimes in the the stages with ventilator shafts and now has been fixed.
– Remove any Try&Error: any platform, path or puzzle has always a clue to be resolved.
– Minor adjustment overall: better experience with different adjustment in platforms, blocks and other elements in general, for a better gameplay experience.
I hope you enjoy the changes!!!
@Clipse what program do you use for your character and level design is it gimp?
We Write together We Diet together FAT BOYS for life.
@gizmor What is in pixel, yes I use gimp and the logo Inkscape.
Then the background by hand is done by Juozapas Švelnys and it was made with ArtRage.
And for the artwork and the ilustrator (like the one on the poster above of the 25% off) is made by Ali Fahmy [Luckytime] and Im not sure, but I think it was photoshop.
Im really happy with the work from both designers. Looking foward to share more about the second episode for the people to better understand 3Souls
Its been a while since I update the news about the game here. Lets make a summery then!
You earned my money.
Thank you for giving new life to a very good looking game!
Charlie is a girl's name too!
Nintendo Network ID: CharlieSmile
@CharlieSmile Thanks for comment! I hope you enjoy the game . Let us know your thoughts or any other sugestions that you may have
Please login or sign up to reply to this topic