Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,647

irken004

minial100 wrote:

I did not know that. I've even had the game since the first week it was out!

lol it only works during the online friends mode

Machu

ATTENTION MARIO KART FANS!

I was online last night and someone named 'pdwinhack1' or something like that, entered the race. 3..2..1.. go! And he flies off with a bullet bill!!! All through the race, the git would pull bullet's out of his a55. Cheating b******!!!

Any of you guys seen him, or other's being similarly shady?

Rawr!

minial100

I can no longer play. I'll let you know if I can some other time. I was really looking foreward to this

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

minial100

If I can, I'll play next week. And I have a plan. If I host, I will provide a prize for whoever wins 5 races first : One NES game of your choice immediately after the race! Wii Codes are needed!

irken004

minial100 wrote:

If I can, I'll play next week. And I have a plan. If I host, I will provide a prize for whoever wins 5 races first : One NES game of your choice immediately after the race! Wii Codes are needed!

I'M IN! my code is in the sig

i believe i added the code u posted earlier, r u gonna use the same code?

EDIT: o i added ur MKW code, not ur Wii code, i'll be needing that

Edited on by irken004

irken004

minial100 wrote:

Cool! I'll go get it soon. It'll probably be Friday before the Brawl tourney. Sound good?

sure, but it should be pretty early, like around 4:00 or 5:00 central time

minial100

Hold on... What time is the other one? In Mountain Time, Just tell me if it's 2 hours ahead or something. It's 2:30 here; what time there?

irken004

minial100 wrote:

Hold on... What time is the other one? In Mountain Time, Just tell me if it's 2 hours ahead or something. It's 2:30 here; what time there?

it's 3:34 my time right now

Edited on by irken004

minial100

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH...... Oops... Here's my Wii Friend Code. I'll add it to my sig in a minute: 7426-0485-3155-0127. Ok looking foreward to it!

irken004

minial100 wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH...... Oops... Here's my Wii Friend Code. I'll add it to my sig in a minute: 7426-0485-3155-0127. Ok looking foreward to it!

add my code as well

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.