Showing 1 to 6 of 6
1. Posted: Sun 30th Dec 2012 15:08 GMT
Hi, i'm a new Wii U Owner, but never bought a Wii....I'm getting Zelda Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, can anyone tell me what controllers if any I need to pick up to play these?
2. Posted: Sun 30th Dec 2012 15:16 GMT
Get a Wii Motion Plus controller and a separate Nunchuk. If you go to your local retailer, they'll be in separate boxes labeled "Wii U"
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah! TINGLE_loggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
3. Posted: Sun 30th Dec 2012 15:18 GMT
Wiimote+ and a Nunchuk will suffice bro
4. Posted: Sun 30th Dec 2012 15:34 GMT
5. Posted: Sun 30th Dec 2012 19:26 GMT
Not sure if they are still available but There was a package of Skyword Sword that came with a gold Motion plus Wiimote. If you can find one of those packages than all you will need is the Nunchuk.
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
6. Posted: Sun 30th Dec 2012 19:35 GMT
Wiimote, nunchuck, you're set.
Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!