Showing 1 to 6 of 6
1. Posted: Sun 30th Dec 2012 15:08 GMT
Hi, i'm a new Wii U Owner, but never bought a Wii....I'm getting Zelda Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, can anyone tell me what controllers if any I need to pick up to play these?
2. Posted: Sun 30th Dec 2012 15:16 GMT
Get a Wii Motion Plus controller and a separate Nunchuk. If you go to your local retailer, they'll be in separate boxes labeled "Wii U"
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
3. Posted: Sun 30th Dec 2012 15:18 GMT
Wiimote+ and a Nunchuk will suffice bro
4. Posted: Sun 30th Dec 2012 15:34 GMT
5. Posted: Sun 30th Dec 2012 19:26 GMT
Not sure if they are still available but There was a package of Skyword Sword that came with a gold Motion plus Wiimote. If you can find one of those packages than all you will need is the Nunchuk.
Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
6. Posted: Sun 30th Dec 2012 19:35 GMT
Wiimote, nunchuck, you're set.
Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!