Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Minecraft PE 0.9.0

Showing 1 to 6 of 6

AuthorMessage

TheLordAndrew

1. Posted:

So update 0.9.0 will go live for MCPE on iOS and Android at sometime today. It'll bring infinite worlds and caves and many other things. So, are you excited?.

TheLordAndrew

AuthorMessage

Galenmereth

2. Posted:

I was, until I played on my iPhone 4S and the screen got spammed with "Your device is almost out of memory", covering the whole screen with text every half minute.

Galenmereth

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

3. Posted:

I can't wait for this update, finally real minecraft for my phone.

Edit: oh it seems my phone updated it already, yay!

Now all it needs is to move the jump button to the other side of the screen.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

NavySpheal

4. Posted:

Galenmereth wrote:

I was, until I played on my iPhone 4S and the screen got spammed with "Your device is almost out of memory", covering the whole screen with text every half minute.

Same happened to me on my iPad. But I just decreased the view distance, and it seemed to resolve the problem.

New worlds are beautiful. I made a new one and named it Grandia (any RPG fans here?). Hopefully this update gives PE new longevity.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

AuthorMessage

brewsky

5. Posted:

I'm excited for this. I've got a 4th gen iPad and an iPhone 5s, so I'm a little future proofed on this game.

Now playing:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

mystman12

6. Posted:

I'm definitely happy with the update, though after playing it for a little while I realized I still might as well be playing on PC, but now I have great Minecraft if I get a craving on the go! Runs fine on my iPod 5, but I occasionally get the memory errors like everyone else.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12