Forums

Topic: Minecraft PE 0.9.0

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

TheLordAndrew

So update 0.9.0 will go live for MCPE on iOS and Android at sometime today. It'll bring infinite worlds and caves and many other things. So, are you excited?.

TheLordAndrew

Eel

I can't wait for this update, finally real minecraft for my phone.

Edit: oh it seems my phone updated it already, yay!

Now all it needs is to move the jump button to the other side of the screen.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NavySpheal

Galenmereth wrote:

I was, until I played on my iPhone 4S and the screen got spammed with "Your device is almost out of memory", covering the whole screen with text every half minute.

Same happened to me on my iPad. But I just decreased the view distance, and it seemed to resolve the problem.

New worlds are beautiful. I made a new one and named it Grandia (any RPG fans here?). Hopefully this update gives PE new longevity.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

Yoshi

I'm excited for this. I've got a 4th gen iPad and an iPhone 5s, so I'm a little future proofed on this game.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

mystman12

I'm definitely happy with the update, though after playing it for a little while I realized I still might as well be playing on PC, but now I have great Minecraft if I get a craving on the go! Runs fine on my iPod 5, but I occasionally get the memory errors like everyone else.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.