Forums

Topic: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - recruitment

Posts 321 to 340 of 578

ZOMB13

yayz im getting mah 3ds fixed,imma get it around 2 weeks and i might not have 2 add u guys all over again cuz, they said that they might be able 2 transfer all of teh data so that means i ll keep all of the fcs that i had !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello im ZOMB13 and mah real name is dakingjr on the 3DS

cheapogamer4life

@zombe13
Sweet! I hope everything turns out well for you. Nobody like to start over, but that exactly what I had to do after I misplaced my SD card when I sent my DSi in for a repair. Two years worth of DSiware data gone just like that! Kinda never felt the same, so I end up giving my DSi(and 50ish DSiware) to a family member. how depressing huh? Lol

Anyways, good luck with your repair!

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

ZOMB13

@cheapogameer4life thanks man! i just have 2 pay like 90 dollars just 4 the repair and they probrably will be able 2 transfer the data cause it broke in half nothing on the inside is broken.......i think, well.......can i has a cheeze burger???

Edited on by ZOMB13

ZOMB13

ps:imma get 2 plush zombies from thinkgeek.com(awsome stuff)and 2 zombie attak hoodies cuz,they messed up mah order and i called ups and they said they will re-ship it to me and then i called think geek and they said they will get me another 1,preety sweet huh?

The3DSisMINE

I was looking at the thinkgeek stuff and I love all the crap you can get. Who knew that I really want a harry potter programmable wand? Some of the stuff is so awsome, I need to get another job so I can afford it.

PS Vita/Ps3/Ps4/PSN: NeoForceExtreme
3DS FC: 3523-3327-7598
Xbox 360: Neoforcedude
PC/Steam: VitaSmart

ZOMB13

u shuld check out the zombies&bacon stuff,lol,they even have baconayse(mayo)

The3DSisMINE

Thats sound revolting, not the bacon (I'm an American, I freakin' love Bacon) I hate mayonaise, ugh, it disgust me.
WHAT ARE WE DOING THIS IS RESIDENT EVIL RECRUITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT SOME BACONY, LOVING FORUM!!!!!!!

The3DSisMINE

Thats sound revolting, not the bacon (I'm an American, I freakin' love Bacon) I hate mayonaise, ugh, it disgust me.
WHAT ARE WE DOING THIS IS RESIDENT EVIL RECRUITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT SOME BACONY, LOVING FORUM!!!!!!!

Raptor78

Hmmmmmm Bacon. lol

Only kidding, Im taking a break from 'Mercs' for a while to catch up on some of the DLC missions on Samurai Warriors.
Then I will be back with avengance.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

Sherlock

anyone else have control issue while playing resident evil mercenaries online with laggy/unresponsive controls

3DS FC: 4940-5445-6226

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5445-6226 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

ZOMB13

yayz!!!finally i got the the paper i wuz waitin 4 now imm gonna repair mah 3ds

ZOMB13

nom,nom,nom

ZOMB13

hey wut happen 2 gustoff?ps:im getting a ps3 and im buyin black ops

Gustoff

@ZOMB13
Still here, what's up? Not been playing much RE:M lately. Been playing the CoD games for the DS. And Black Ops on 360. Hope you get your 3DS soon ZOMB.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

ZOMB13

kk thanks man

ZOMB13

hey gustoff wuld u want a mw3 game 4 the 3ds cuz of wat i have seen with the graphics improvment im sure that it wont look alll pixely if they made it

Edited on by ZOMB13

Gustoff

@ZOMB13
If MW3 or MW4 would come out for the 3DS, i'd reserve it and be there to pick it up first day. I'll probably do that with the DS version anyways. Not sure if i'm getting it actually. I kinda also want Driver Renegade 3D. I'm going to wait on the reviews and make my decision then.

In the meantime, i have MW4 DS, MW Mobilized DS, World at War DS and Black Ops DS to keep me entertained.

Plus RE:M which is the best game so far on 3DS in my opinion.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

ZOMB13

yea im also gettin revelations 2 cuz of the graphics and the scares and just the story line is so good,no game thaT NINTENDO MADE 4 ANY DS SYSTem WILL BEAT REVELATIONS,AND ANIMAL CROSSING LOL

Edited on by ZOMB13

ZOMB13

kk i gtg,pce out byeeeeeee!!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.