bobafett4111kdk

bobafett4111kdk wrote:

I added u mzbridget my him is bobafett

sorrry auto correction my ign is bobafett fett

Plz add me

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8600-9085

Lordblackenhand

@CrownThe3mpire @leftwingzero

I just had a total derp moment I had to share. I love using Mega Kahn in random online battles, So recently I cloned a couple copies of my guy to give different movesets for doubles, triples and other 6v6 teams.

Well, lately I'd lost a few battles, the blame falling on Kahn as he came up way short of a KO several times that I thought he was set up to sweep. I'm like WTF is going on? Checked his EVs, good to go... and then it occurred to me...

In the cloning process, I'd traded him to my daughter's 3DS... which meant Kahn did not like me anymore, which meant his Return damage was nerfed... I'm a silly person.

Sooooo yah, I buttered them up with soothe bell, befriending power and a load of berries and were buddies again. Derp.

Edited on by theblackdragon

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand wrote:

I just had a total derp moment I had to share. I love using Mega Kahn in random online battles, So recently I cloned a couple copies of my guy to give different movesets for doubles, triples and other 6v6 teams.

Well, lately I'd lost a few battles, the blame falling on Kahn as he came up way short of a KO several times that I thought he was set up to sweep. I'm like WTF is going on? Checked his EVs, good to go... and then it occurred to me...

In the cloning process, I'd traded him to my daughter's 3DS... which meant Kahn did not like me anymore, which meant his Return damage was nerfed... I'm a silly person.

Sooooo yah, I buttered them up with soothe bell, befriending power and a load of berries and were buddies again. Derp.

haha lol good thing is was your daughter and not some random person im also traing my kang i would like to know with moveset you have on your kang

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand

bobafett4111kdk wrote:

Iam sorry if I sound so dumb but plezzzz tell wat iv means again I forgot

Might want to Google that for details. Serebii has good info. IV stands for Individual Value, pokemon are born with a random +0 to +31 to all of their stats. Through breeding it is possible get poke's with +31 in all the stats you need. People who battle competitively all do this to maximize their pokemon.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

That's sweet. I had an original Gameboy, but didn't get into pokemon till later when my kids started bringing cards home. Then it was on. Ben playing since Fire Red Leaf Green, Emerald, ruby, sapphire.

I have Four Kahn, but only use the first three here:

On my 6v wall team:
Crunch
Sucker Punch
Return
Power up Punch

Baton Pass Mega team:
Fake Out
Crunch
Sucker Punch
Return

Doubles team:
Fake Out
Sucker Punch
Return
Earthquake

Also have another who is currently benched
Return
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Drain Punch

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@lordblackenhand That happened to me to, but when I genned one and brought it over the same thing happened. I just bred it and raised a new one.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand wrote:

That's sweet. I had an original Gameboy, but didn't get into pokemon till later when my kids started bringing cards home. Then it was on. Ben playing since Fire Red Leaf Green, Emerald, ruby, sapphire.

I have Four Kahn, but only use the first three here:

On my 6v wall team:
Crunch
Sucker Punch
Return
Power up Punch

Baton Pass Mega team:
Fake Out
Crunch
Sucker Punch
Return

Doubles team:
Fake Out
Sucker Punch
Return
Earthquake

Also have another who is currently benched
Return
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Drain Punch

alright nice mine has fake out powerup-puch sucker punch and eartquake

yea i also have a orgin GBA
Please do not discuss piracy here, as per our Community Rules, thanks! — TBD

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand

@leftwingzero Nah, no need to rebreed. Just feed a bunch of Grepas or other friending berry. Of course, I berry farmed a ton so I have a bunch on hand.

@CrownThe3mpire yeah, I keep Crunch cuz I love munching ghost types that think they can set up on Kahn. I just smoked a dude five minutes ago that tried to switch in a Trevenant. *shakes finger * No sir. Lol.

Edited on by Lordblackenhand

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

How to Farm Heart Scales in Pokemon X/Y https://t.co/xnFnP1m6Yh

yo why don't you do a WT for you'r channel of pokemon X&Y or other Pokemon game ? Just a idea love the vid

@crownthe3mpire Awesome idea! I may try that sometime.

if you need any help let me know i dont have many friend on twitter to retweet you bid but i have lot of friends on facebook that also love's pokemon

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@leftwingzero Nah, no need to rebreed. Just feed a bunch of Grepas or other friending berry. Of course, I berry farmed a ton so I have a bunch on hand.

@CrownThe3mpire yeah, I keep Crunch cuz I love munching ghost types that think they can set up on Kahn. I just smoked a dude five minutes ago that tried to switch in a Trevenant. *shakes finger * No sir. Lol.

yeay crunch is a ood move but my kang is not really a Spa so that wont to a lot of damage

CrownThe3mpire

mike3773

@jm29 by any chance would u have either of these guys 5-6iv
Adamant runaway Aipom
Or bold natural cure chansey

mike3773

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4960-8674

jm29

mike3773 wrote:

Adamant runaway Aipom

yes I have them

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

mike3773

jm29 wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

Adamant runaway Aipom

yes I have them

would you be willing to trade them?

mike3773

mike3773

mike3773 wrote:

jm29 wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

Adamant runaway Aipom

yes I have them

would you be willing to trade them?

i have almost every 6iv legendary most of the starters with 6iv and other 5-6iv guys

mike3773

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic