Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 86,781 to 86,800 of 96,284

elbowhead

@leftwingzero most fire types are really frail . I OHKO a charazard with a double hit from ambipom . So do whatever . You should get a kinda of like bulky fire type pokemon . Like a torkoal or something of that nature .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

jm29

Sebriio wrote:

jm29 and elbowhead i just added you two can you please add back

@Sebriio which code did you add?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

druzilla

sup people

FC:2449-5678-5913
safari type: Ghost -shuppet pumpkaboo and spiritomb

druzilla

a torkoal? so ur running a fire team, tork is a good wall as well as a spinner needed if you run any fire flying at all

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

@leftwingzero most fire types are really frail . I OHKO a charazard with a double hit from ambipom . So do whatever . You should get a kinda of like bulky fire type pokemon . Like a torkoal or something of that nature .

@elbowhead Torkoal is intriguing. So many choices, but that's what makes the game fun.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

druzilla

@elbowhead hmm i know blaziken is pretty tough to deal with but its still possible cuz he is frail mega alakazam will stop blaziken and his trace will copy blazikens speed boost to boot

Dallas_Howell

@everyone im looking for some uncommon pokemon ideas, they need to be pokemon with potential but are neglected due to not following the meta, and some very bare bone basic ideas of how to run them that i can add my own taste to. kinda bored training so i wanna make some fun pokemon ppl wont be expecting

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

Leftwingzero

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@everyone im looking for some uncommon pokemon ideas, they need to be pokemon with potential but are neglected due to not following the meta, and some very bare bone basic ideas of how to run them that i can add my own taste to. kinda bored training so i wanna make some fun pokemon ppl wont be expecting

@dallas_howell I was running a Numel and Sigilyph against @elbowhead last night. I couldn't get my Numel working too well against him, but my Sigilyph did well in our second battle.

1848-2349-2268 - David

druzilla

@Dallas_Howell only one i can think off the top of my head is magcargo and ionno mabye run him with will o wisp/yawn lava plume earth power shell smash? if you can find one with stealth rock us that in place of wisp or yawn

Dallas_Howell

@Leftwingzero any other neglected pokemon? if its a basic stage i'll more than likely evolve it xD i'll look into sigilyph but i dont wanna just rip off a pokemon thats working for you
@druzilla i dont need specific move sets as i want them to have my own thought behind them but i'll look into magcaro

druzilla

@Dallas_Howell oh if u dont need move sets i never see people use spiritomb but his unique typing makes it so he has no weaknesses

elbowhead

@Dallas_Howell try kabuto and toros , maybe craydilly , maybe MILTANK . The list goes on and on . Or maybe use the worst starter in my opinion emboar .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

@Dallas_Howell try kabuto and toros , maybe craydilly , maybe MILTANK . The list goes on and on . Or maybe use the worst starter in my opinion emboar .

Dallas_Howell

@druzilla spiritombs are pretty good so maybe
@elbowheadi'll look into em

Naazeir13

@elbowhead what's your friend code and name on the 3ds?

Naazeir13

3DS Friend Code: 3668-7373-5550

Leftwingzero

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@Leftwingzero any other neglected pokemon? if its a basic stage i'll more than likely evolve it xD i'll look into sigilyph but i dont wanna just rip off a pokemon thats working for you

@dallas_howell I'll message you on steam later about the strategy for those.

1848-2349-2268 - David

elbowhead

My friend code is in my signature , I already added you . And my in game name is JJ.

berny7690

Hey guy's, anyone have a Hidden ability (regenerator) slowpoke they're willing to trade? i have H.A. gligar's , larvatar with egg moves Dragon dance, Charmander with dragon dance,and other's for trade. Lemme know guy's, thanx!

BLRz

3DS Friend Code: 0791-3759-0334

EmoAbsol

I added you all btw, does anyone want shiny legends? I have tons of them

List of FC's-
Pokemon Black 2 (has tons of shinies on it) :1293-1738-9966
3ds FC: 0989 2262 6601

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic