raffledraw

pls add me up. FC 5043-2446-9889 tnx

FC: 5043-2446-9889

raffledraw

kindly add me in your friend safari. tnx FC FC: 5043-2446-9889

FC: 5043-2446-9889

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

@leftwingzero it's annoying , it made me sooo angry . It's a decent team , it's just that why is everything soo stally. I would suggest that , you have a powerful pokemon . Like unboosted can wreck house , doesn't disappoint . Can take on an entire team if it wanted to . You need one of them . And all the battles took like 20 mins. It's soo defensive you have no offensive presence . There hard to kill . It's a decent team . And I like it.
It hurt my brain to think of all the trickery you were doing . You had a lot of status moves . And I had to remember what they did . And perish song . Really . I just u-turn out of there , while causing damage .

@elbowhead Thanks for the advice. I was shooting for an annoying team. I agree that I need one sweeper. When we first battled I had all sweepers and no support, now it was the other way around. Maybe switch Gengar out. For all the great things I heard about that move set, I'm not impressed. The strategy with him is to throw up the perish song. Being Mega Gengar has the Shadow Tag ability you are stuck in there unless you escape the way you did with a switch move. I'm supposed to then mix protect and substitute until there's one turn left in the song. Then I can escape, but for some reason Shadow Tag still has effect so the opponent dies. Very dirty and why it's banned on Smogon. Maybe I can put one of my starters in that last position, or maybe something like a Tyrantrum, Talonflame, or Aegislash. If it's a starter. Maybe one of my firefighters to counter your Lucario. If I had Blaziken on, I could have brought it on after you fainted a Pokemon with Close Combat and lowered your defenses a few times, and then wreck it with a Flare Blitz unboosted. I figure that Snorlax unboosted was a 2HKO against Close Combat, so you would have had two drops in each. Plus I believe you only would have had a half health Infernape to switch to at that final part of the battle.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

elbowhead

@leftwingzero yeah but blaziken is banned on smogon for a reason . He's tooo good . Nobody can take a flare blitz from this thing unless it's a thick fat snorlax . And he can probally sponge two of them . I stoped using my blaziken because i was winning without putting in effort . And good morning . I'm gonna transfer over my volt tackle , light ball pikachu . And I'm gonna make another team .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

@leftwingzero no I would of had gliscor which can take one , then be in the red . I'll still kill with an earthquake .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

jm29

Mio wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

Trying to get more shinie's!

Good luck!

Thnks ^_^ .. guess wut someone gave me the red shiny grayados! .. it gaves me lot of headache when i try to find it @__@

@Mio are you okay with a female one?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

@leftwingzero yeah but blaziken is banned on smogon for a reason . He's tooo good . Nobody can take a flare blitz from this thing unless it's a thick fat snorlax . And he can probally sponge two of them . I stoped using my blaziken because i was winning without putting in effort . And good morning . I'm gonna transfer over my volt tackle , light ball pikachu . And I'm gonna make another team. no I would of had gliscor which can take one , then be in the red . I'll still kill with an earthquake.

@elbowhead Good morning to you too. Sorry, you are correct it was your Gliscor that was also left. I remember transferring a burn to it and you switched to Lucario. I may use him for awhile being I am not winning easily yet. My record is 7-6 right now, nothing to celebrate. The only thing I don't like about him is that his defenses are so weak. I really want to put my Greninja on cause of his protean craziness. It wouldn't have helped me last night against your Lucario though. If it survived a Close Combat I could have used hidden power ghost to become immune to it. If your Lucario was faster you would have still 1HKO'ed it being by default it's water/dark. It would have helped against your Gliscor though that's for sure.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

@elbowhead I think he was mostly banned for his baton pass potential thrown in with his speed boost ability.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Mio

jm29 wrote:

Mio wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

Good luck!

Thnks ^_^ .. guess wut someone gave me the red shiny grayados! .. it gaves me lot of headache when i try to find it @__@

female one? o.o.. i got the male one owo

Edited on by Mio

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

elbowhead

@leftwingzero greninja is OHKO by a Mach punch from infernape . I just extreme speed , get priorty and kill without any trouble . It's easy . And lucario is OHKO by Mach punch from infernape too .

elbowhead

@leftwingzero no because if that was the case ninjask would be banned too . He's banned because once he uses protect and gets a speed boost . He can outspeed a majority of pokemon bar base 140 speed pokemon (jolteon) . And he can rip apart your whole team , with his STAB.

Sebriio

Add me!
Friend code: 2895-8203-4947
Fire safari with growlithe and something else.

jm29

Mio wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Mio wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

Good luck!

okay so you have one then

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Sebriio

jm29 and elbowhead i just added you two can you please add back

Mio

jm29 wrote:

Mio wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Mio wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

Good luck!

okay so you have one then

oh u think i didnt get one right? hehe ^_^ i ald got one.. thnks anyway

Playing Pokemon Y
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

Sebriio

@Mio I just added your fc pls add back

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

@leftwingzero greninja is OHKO by a Mach punch from infernape . I just extreme speed , get priorty and kill without any trouble . It's easy . And lucario is OHKO by Mach punch from infernape too .

@elbowhead I do have a shiny Chimchar I have to raise. Maybe that would be a good replacement for Blaziken. I was looking to see if Blaziken could learn any priority move, and he only learns quick attack.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Mio

Sebriio wrote:

@Mio I just added your fc pls add back

oh okay sure ^_^

Playing Pokemon Y