Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 84,741 to 84,760 of 96,284

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire I would like a clone of a 5iv or 6iv ditto because I want to start breeding . And I can wait .

Cool stuff then

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Blassie098

@kratos89 I only just saw your message through my email. I do have a spare mew still

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

kratos89

Blassie098 wrote:

Trading:
5-6 max iv legends (darkrai, shaymin, dialga,
Other legends (regice, shiny regirock, registeel, regigigas, entei, kyogre, landorus, cobalion, terrakion, azelf)

Looking for celebi, groudon, jirachi, mesprit, giratina, palkia, cresselia, manaphy, heatran, arceus, victini, virizion, keldeo, tornadus, thundurus, zekrom, reshirem, meloetta

@blassie098 i have a few pokemon u r looking 4 on ur list if u r willing 2 trade me ur darkrai, shaymin and shiny mew please

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

Blassie098

kratos89 wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

Trading:
Other legends (regice, shiny regirock, registeel, regigigas, entei, kyogre, landorus, cobalion, terrakion, azelf)

Looking for celebi, groudon, jirachi, mesprit, giratina, palkia, cresselia, manaphy, heatran, arceus, victini, virizion, keldeo, tornadus, thundurus, zekrom, reshirem, meloetta

@blassie098 i have a few pokemon u r looking 4 on ur list if u r willing 2 trade me ur darkrai, shaymin and shiny mew please

Sorry hadn't updated it. The shaymin are all gone now.

What do you have and what are their ivs like?

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Blassie098

@kratos89 here the updated list

Trading:
5-6 max iv legends (darkrai)
Other legends (regice, shiny regirock, registeel, entei, cobalion, azelf, lugia)

Looking for celebi, jirachi, giratina, manaphy, keldeo, tornadus, thundurus, zekrom, reshirem

Edited on by Blassie098

kratos89

Blassie098 wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

Trading:

cresselia decent stats and heatran im trying 2 get in gts 4 the last few hours i do have a giratina lvl 100 with maxxed ivs and close to 500 hp and combined stats of close to 1700-2000if i add it up

pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

kratos89

@blassie098 i just got heatran

Blassie098

@kratos89 does the cresselia have any max ivs?

The giratina sounds good for the mew though

Blassie098

kratos89 wrote:

@blassie098 i just got heatran

@kratos89 any max ivs?

elbowhead

@kratos let's have a single battle 6v6 no legendaries . No mega evolutions ether .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Leftwingzero

@blassie098 Shiny Charm + Masuda Method = I don't see a difference
I've been hatching for shiny Turtwig for three straight days where all I do is hatch. No shiny yet.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Blassie098

Leftwingzero wrote:

I've been hatching for shiny Turtwig for three straight days where all I do is hatch. No shiny yet.

@leftwingzero nah, apparently this gen it only helps with wild pokemon. So no chance increase with masuda method

Leftwingzero

Blassie098 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@leftwingzero nah, apparently this gen it only helps with wild pokemon. So no chance increase with masuda method

@blassie098 That sucks. That's the whole reason I wanted the charm. With my 6iv Ditto, and another 6 iv parent I'm guaranteed to have a 5 or 6 iv shiny.

1848-2349-2268 - David

H1B1Esquire

Blassie098 wrote:

nope done no cloning. Found a place for people to do it for me

That's too bad you couldn't get the knack; I guess it's also fated since you had to return your friends 3DS anyway.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@kratos get priority attacks on your team , your not a competive pokemon battler are you?

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Blassie098

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

nope done no cloning. Found a place for people to do it for me

That's too bad you couldn't get the knack; I guess it's also fated since you had to return your friends 3DS anyway.

Yep. Although would have been much better if I'd managed a few more clones. Would have made my last week with legendary trading go so much easier

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire Sorry, I thought those were good cloning junk ammo for you, i can give you something else if you want to give the eggs back.

[/quote]

Haha, I don't mind, it's just that I had all six in my active party, so I needed to keep at least one "real" Pokemon in my party, but I had an extra, which is why I just gave you the stone...I think...I've been making a lot of things @_@

EST zoner
idk Safari:

kratos89

Blassie098 wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

Trading:

cresselia decent stats and heatran im trying 2 get in gts 4 the last few hours i do have a giratina lvl 100 with maxxed ivs and close to 500 hp and combined stats of close to 1700-2000if i add it up

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire Sorry, I thought those were good cloning junk ammo for you, i can give you something else if you want to give the eggs back.

Haha, I don't mind, it's just that I had all six in my active party, so I needed to keep at least one "real" Pokemon in my party, but I had an extra, which is why I just gave you the stone...I think...I've been making a lot of things @_@

[/quote]
@h1b1esquire Thanks for everything. Hopefully these shiny starters start hatching so I can start sending those to you to clone. My lab is a lot slower than yours.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic