Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 78,121 to 78,140 of 96,284

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

Who do you guys like better hippowdon or tyranitar as a sandstorm bringer ?

Definitely depends on what you're doing. In single battles Hippowdon (1st turn yawn, 2nd turn defense move, 3rd turn swap out)
Double/triples Tyranitar with a Gliscor/Something with magic Guard/Friend guard

I'm there with you too on getting MY system back

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

elbowhead

Yeah I wanted to battle you yesterday

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

I hate his typing he is 4x weak to fighting and I always have a fighting type on my team

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

Fire and fighting are my fav types . That's why I love the starters .haha blaziken and infernape . Number 1

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

I hate his typing he is 4x weak to fighting and I always have a fighting type on my team

That's why you really have to think about what battle your doing and items to use; though, if you have something use trick room, Tyranitar can beat (in terms of speed) most fighting types and you can hope your defense is enough to save you.

If you want, we can battle; I made a triple gag team while I anticipate my moment to strike. I'm working on a singles & doubles currently

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

School remember , I'm 13 . I have to go

elbowhead

Scrafty has base 101 defenses in both stats . So he can take an earthquake

elbowhead

And he can hit tyranitar with a high jump kick . Tyranitar has no chance to survive that .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

School remember , I'm 13 . I have to go

Wow, thats almost as shocking as this Celebi giveaway. At least on Tuesday you can tell school, "suck it!!"

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

He's not taking the earthquake well but he'll take it

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

And he can hit tyranitar with a high jump kick . Tyranitar has no chance to survive that .

in a twisted dimension, speed is swapped: 1st turn protect so HJK misses, then Urfquake/some other move

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero way to go last night
I'm going to stop looking for that Abra now

@jm29 Thanks, I didn't think it was gonna happen. I was dozing off, then I finally found an Abra. I told myself if this chain didn't work I would go to bed and try tomorrow. Fortunately as soon as I saw Abra I woke up, and my adrenaline and heart pounding kept me focused. I was very picky with my grass, I think I used about 50 Super Repels during the whole hunt. I still can't believe I got the 50% chance of the nature synching to work for me, plus getting three max IV's. On top of that, I switched to Wobbeffet for the Shadow Tag to keep Abra from teleporting and was expecting a bunch of balls being needed to catch it like I saw on a YouTube video. Nope, first quick ball was a crit capture. When the lab is back up, you're all gonna love this little guy.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Lan

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@jm29 Thanks, I didn't think it was gonna happen. I was dozing off, then I finally found an Abra. I told myself if this chain didn't work I would go to bed and try tomorrow. Fortunately as soon as I saw Abra I woke up, and my adrenaline and heart pounding kept me focused. I was very picky with my grass, I think I used about 50 Super Repels during the whole hunt. I still can't believe I got the 50% chance of the nature synching to work for me, plus getting three max IV's. On top of that, I switched to Wobbeffet for the Shadow Tag to keep Abra from teleporting and was expecting a bunch of balls being needed to catch it like I saw on a YouTube video. Nope, first quick ball was a crit capture. When the lab is back up, you're all gonna love this little guy.

How'd you get the IVs?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

jm29

@H1B1Esquire wow a Celebi giveaway can always use more of him

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero congrats on the amazing capture

EST zoner
idk Safari:

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero long live the shiny king

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Blassie098

@leftwingzero a shiny abra :')

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Leftwingzero

@Lan The three max IV's was all luck.
@jm29 Thanks, I gotta be good at something in this game I guess haha.
@H1B1Esquire @Blassie098 Thanks! The picture is a couple pages back. I figured this shiny was picture worthy.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Blassie098

@leftwingzero still haven't found one for myself, I've been looking for ages

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic