Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 601 to 620 of 34,512

parapara15

Hey guys, my FC is 0275-7107-4621. Please add me and let me know your FC by sending me an email at [email protected] and I will also add you.

Thanks!! =)

parapara15

vanminhu

parapara15 wrote:

Hey guys, my FC is 0275-7107-4621. Please add me and let me know your FC by sending me an email at [email protected] and I will also add you.

Thanks!! =)

Hey got you added, add me to : 4871-4568-3999

vanminhu

MF_MaxiMillion

bjt243 wrote:

@zeldafoursword

I am looking for the following items:

Reaper Cloth
Protector
Razor Claw
Electirizer
Magmarizer
Dragon Scale
Metal Coat

I have all kalos and kanto starters, omanyte/kabuto/aerodactyl, arauma/tyrantum, chansey/blissey, maby/magmar, torchic, ampharos, and more. All starters infected with pokerus and others can be infected as well per request (helps pokemon stats if pokemon is infected). doesn't matter the pokemon I receive so long as I receive the item. let me know. thanks!

FC below

Metal Coat? I have one of those. I can trade it with you for one of those infected starters, if you like.

Love my 3DS, Fighting games and Zombies. Enuff' said.
Check out my website for reviews! MaxiMillion Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dream Address: 6200-2457-2458),
W...

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6242-9163 | Twitter:

bjt243

@MF_MaxiMillion

Yeah that would be awesome. I will add you right now. Just let me know which starter

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

Kiritsugi

Any one got a beldum they're willing to trade

Kiritsugi

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1865-7609

bjt243

@Kiritsugi

I have one. What can you offer? Any items I mentioned before by chance?

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

Kiritsugi

I've got a reapor cloth I can trade you but it will have to be tomorrow

Edited on by Kiritsugi

Kiritsugi

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1865-7609

bjt243

@Kiritsugi

Cool. I'll add you and save the beldum for you! Just tag me here when you're on tomorrow
oh just need your fc number

Edited on by bjt243

Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

@sammm120

what would you like for the two items? sorry just offered first thing that came to mind bc i wasnt sure

Edited on by bjt243

Hawaiian Standard Time

sammm120

@bjt243 I have both reaper cloth and dragon scale. I can do both for one good pokemon or 2 not so rare pokemon

FC 2595-0319-3341 - Safari is Rock type, Nosepass and Corsola.
Shinnys- skrelp, relicanth, dragalge, Heracross.

bjt243

@sammm120 sorry man i will show a pokemon and if you dont want it, withdraw the pokemon and show it again a couple times and i will keep showing others is that cool?

Hawaiian Standard Time

zeldafoursword

Rant__casey wrote:

anyone have a bulbasaur? I've got the other starters or can breed them.

mm what else are you offering?I got one

zeldafoursword

sammm120

@bjt243 Yeah ill withdraw if a no and ill offer if i want it

bjt243

@sammm120

thanks mate!

Hawaiian Standard Time

sammm120

@bjt243 Thanks for the trade, sorry for being choosy, i was just checking to see if i already had some that you offered.

zeldafoursword

bjt243 wrote:

@sammm120 sorry man i will show a pokemon and if you dont want it, withdraw the pokemon and show it again a couple times and i will keep showing others is that cool?

anything else ? I'm looking specially for rare Gen 3 and 2 pokemon

zeldafoursword

bjt243

@zeldafoursword

like what are some you have in mind? its been a while since i have played those. the starters for them arent yet in x and y, i know that (except torchic)

Hawaiian Standard Time

sammm120

@zeldafoursword list a couple of what you are looking for and ill let you know if i have them

bjt243

@zeldafoursword

I also have available tirtouga, mawile, bronzor, spritzee, cleffa, elekid, rotom, larvitar, sneasel, horsea, snorunt, vullpix with drought and more. looking for items I need (listed above), and also any mega stones that people are willing to part with

Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

@zeldafourswords

if you are looking for something specific or some ideas, let me know, and when i get through this part, i can check to see if I have it. lots of pokerus if you need that. starters that are available. yeah wrote a lot of em all out in the past 3-4 pages. thanks! lemme know

Hawaiian Standard Time

Sorry, this topic has been locked.