Pokemon X - Electric Safari: Stunfisk, Dedenne, and Zebstrika

Zaldor23

hmmm

Adding everyone
FC 2492 5229 2785

zeldafoursword

bjt243 wrote:

@Cherryst

Yeah I can... Spiritomb would be good. Or I'm looking for any of the following if you are willing to part with them:
Reaper Cloth
Protector
Razor Claw
Electirizer
Magmarizer

Lemme know. I'll pm you when one (hopefully) comes

I have reaper cloth,what are you offering?

zeldafoursword

younglink1990

Anything else?

3DS FC:0430-8758-3589 Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5900-2145-8040
Pokemon X - Electric Safari: Stunfisk, Dedenne, and Zebstrika

inugoomi

Seeking Charizardite X, can offer Charizardite Y or Mewtwonite Y

inugoomi

bjt243

@zeldafoursword

I am looking for the following items:

Reaper Cloth
Protector
Razor Claw
Electirizer
Magmarizer
Dragon Scale
Metal Coat

I have all kalos and kanto starters, omanyte/kabuto/aerodactyl, arauma/tyrantum, chansey/blissey, maby/magmar, torchic, ampharos, and more. All starters infected with pokerus and others can be infected as well per request (helps pokemon stats if pokemon is infected). doesn't matter the pokemon I receive so long as I receive the item. let me know. thanks!

FC below

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

I also have available tirtouga, mawile, bronzor, spritzee, cleffa, elekid, rotom, larvitar, sneasel, horsea, snorunt, vullpix with drought and more. looking for items I need (listed above), and also any mega stones that people are willing to part with

Edited on by bjt243

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

sammm120

bjt243 wrote:

I also have available tirtouga, mawile, bronzor, spritzee, cleffa, elekid, rotom, larvitar, sneasel, horsea, snorunt, vullpix with drought and more. looking for items I need (listed above), and also any mega stones that people are willing to part with

Hey, i should be near the dragon scale. When i get it ill be mroe than happy to trade it.

FC 2595-0319-3341 - Safari is Rock type, Nosepass and Corsola.
Shinnys- skrelp, relicanth, dragalge, Heracross.

mudmonkey

Does anyone have a shiny Heracross they're willing to trade me?
add me FC:4699-6550-3037

mudmonkey

BTAG

I have a shiny Male Ralts, and I'm looking for a shiny female Ralts or Kirlia.

BTAG

bjt243

@sammm120

awesome! im on right now and will add you so just lemme know when you want to trade

Hawaiian Standard Time

Skullcruncher

bjt243 wrote:

@zeldafoursword

Reaper Cloth
Protector
Razor Claw
Electirizer
Magmarizer
Dragon Scale
Metal Coat

I have all kalos and kanto starters, omanyte/kabuto/aerodactyl, arauma/tyrantum, chansey/blissey, maby/magmar, torchic, ampharos, and more. All starters infected with pokerus and others can be infected as well per request (helps pokemon stats if pokemon is infected). doesn't matter the pokemon I receive so long as I receive the item. let me know. thanks!

FC below

Do you have a pinsirnite if you I'm willing to give some of the items you need.

When lightning strikes, a legend is born

Rant__casey

anyone have a bulbasaur? I've got the other starters or can breed them.

FC: 1650-1663-6743

EvilKingJoshva

will trade my level 50 Yveltal for a feebas any level any nature any gender

EvilKingJoshva

sammm120

bjt243 wrote:

@sammm120

awesome! im on right now and will add you so just lemme know when you want to trade

Im on my way to getting it now, shouldnt be long. Ill add you once i have got it so we can make a trade.

vanminhu

Hello, im just new to pokemon x and y and can someone help me get a charizardite X i got pokemon Y and really want a charziard x please someone help me. Can someone trade a pokemon with charizardite x stone with my please.
My friendcode is: 4871-4568-3999

vanminhu

bjt243

@Skullcruncher

Sorry don't have one... Only have a few mega/ite stones. If there is something else or a pokemon you're interested in, lemme know

Hawaiian Standard Time

sammm120

bjt243 wrote:

@zeldafoursword

Reaper Cloth
Protector
Razor Claw
Electirizer
Magmarizer
Dragon Scale
Metal Coat

FC below

Also i just found reaper cloth, still getting dragon scale but

Skullcruncher

If anybody missed it the first time I'm currently looking for a pinsirnite. Willing to trade my shiny shelmet for one.

When lightning strikes, a legend is born

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic