Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 17,881 to 17,900 of 34,512

kerorogunso

@humbuba-misfit I still need you to clone the guys I got that you already have so that I can trade them for heatran etc. and get back my arceus etc. (dragalge,dialga, entei) my originals are extremely important to me.

Edited on by kerorogunso

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso sorry lost connection is that dialga shiny? if not i have him already

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kerorogunso sorry lost connection is that dialga shiny? if not i have him already

@humbuba-misfit no he isint shiny but I'll need them cloned to get the hetran etc. plus I still didnt get back my thundurus, arceus, shiny giratina etc

Edited on by kerorogunso

Twitter:

humbubba-misfit

@Kongboi im interested in bulbisaur, blastiose, hariyama, and ekans ill get you him for one of those and i could list mine if youd be interested in cloning the rest and trading

wower

@humbubba are you cloning my pokes?

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso ya im giving them back but your bout to start cloning anyway? just give me throwaways i thought i was just going to clone the hinies for you?

kongboi

@humbubba-misfit Cool and yes you list your

Pokemon Friend Safari: Lampent, Phantump, Drifblim
Friend Code: 0490-5162-8882

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kerorogunso ya im giving them back but your bout to start cloning anyway? just give me throwaways i thought i was just going to clone the hinies for you?

@humbuba-misfit I was just going to try cloning yvetlal, xerneas but if you dont want dragale etc I can try cloning them too. I give randoms for my arceus, giratina, thundurs. And if you can give keldeo and a cobalion that would be ok.

Twitter:

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso and i wont want the heatran unless its shiny

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso ill have to clone em real quick i already have dragalge and ho-oh

Doobie

Trading my Victini for Shiny Darkrai or Shiny Regigags!

Doobie

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1731-2248

Mystt

@doobie - do you still need the following? (Rattata, Venonat, Mankey, Sunkern, Unown) As I have them ready (sorry hatched the eggs because I was curious what happens when you breed with Pokerus virus.

Also to answer you earlier question about dooping: it's completely random regardless of level or legendary, but I find personally legendaries and shinies can be some of the most difficult to breed. Rarity seems to be a factor as well as Unown took FOREVER.. 4 hours to dupe.

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Doobie

@Mystt yes please I do. Anything in particular you want back in return?

Doobie

Mystt

@Doobie - yea sure do, did you manage to get your Slakoth and Stantler, cause if so, may I dupe them? Also do you have a shiny to throw in, for Unown? If so, whatcha got? If not, throw out garbage.

Edited on by Mystt

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

humbubba-misfit

..........heres a list of my shinies
ninetails, seaking, hydreigon, electrode, gardevoir, foongus, dragalge, gourgeist, ditto, relicanth,golem, magmortar, gulpin, aegislash, milotic, braixen, charizard, dratini, mankey, chikorita, meganium, shelmet, combusken, helioptile, lucario, eevee, octillery, magikarp, skorupi, sandshrew, fletchinder, aggron, bastiodon, and scizor
..........heres a list of shiny legendaries
cobalion, mew, lugia, shaymin, rayquaza, moltres, ho-oh, darkrai, giratina, latios, raikou, kyerum, entei, genesect, and deoxys
..........heres a list of all my legendaries
cobalion, arcues fairy, tornadus, tornadus therion, mew, darkrai, lugia, landorus therian, shaymin, dialga, kyerum, victini, shaymin, rayguaza, kyogre, terrakion, meloetta, cresselia, arceus normal, zapdos, moltres, ho-oh, giratina, latios, raikou, mespirit, regigigas, uxie, virizion, zekrom, entei, heatran, palkia, thundurus therian, azelf, deoxys, genesect

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - when I done with doobie, I'll be sure to let you know what I would like for our trades. My brain is hurting from multi-tasking all day while duping...

Doobie

@Mystt yeah i'll let you clone stantler, and my slakoth. I have a shiny sawsbuck, Shiny Octillery, or shiny qwilfish

Edited on by Doobie

Doobie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic