Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 17,861 to 17,880 of 34,512

kongboi

@Doobie I online

Pokemon Friend Safari: Lampent, Phantump, Drifblim
Friend Code: 0490-5162-8882

humbubba-misfit

@Doobie yes but i dont think i ever gave one back i thought it was from you but i couldnt remember who gave it to me so ive bn hangin onto him cool ya ill get em to ya itl be just a little bit though that cool?

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

kongboi

@Doobie Thank

kerorogunso

@humbuba-misfit he has shiny ho-oh, moltres, dragalge, slurpuff, anamoa, genesect, mew, rayquaza. He was given an arceus and doest need mine same for zekrom, thundurus. He is looking for a jirachi to give his victini for. I got what I could from the trade. Can you give back my originals and I give you the shines etc that he gave and clone them for me? Also a personal friend of mine has xerneas and yveltal and would like them cloned. Since I wanted them could you clone them for me please? I need one of xerneas and yveltal for myself and she wants her yveltel and xerneas back BUT wants a clone of the the yvetlal and the original or just two yveteal clones. Also I gave him the keldeo but I dont have one for myself did you clone him with the originals to give back? Do you still want cobalian?

Edited on by kerorogunso

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

kerorogunso

@humbuba-misfit I will need all the originals of my clones back+-keldeo. I can use my access clones on the gts to get heatran, cobalion etc I just checked while you clone what I was given.

Twitter:

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso so you already got the shinies? and i can do the yevetl n xerneas but itl be a bit

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso id only want a shiny heatran i have cobalion and shiny cobalion

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kerorogunso so you already got the shinies? and i can do the yevetl n xerneas but itl be a bit

He gave me the following- shiny moltres, shiny dragalge, entei, shiny darkrai. also I just traded with some random guy who gave dialga.

Twitter:

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso i only need moltres and darkrai and if the heatrans shiny and the dialga is shiny ill take em and im getting a shiny litias from mystt in a bit ill get on give me those only if there shiny and any extra just give me throw aways for the rest of yours i have

kongboi

@humbubba-misfit when you have shiny Darkrai will you clone one for me?

Edited on by kongboi

humbubba-misfit

@Kongboi yes could you list what shinies and legendaries you have?

kerorogunso

@humbuba-misfit Actually my friend had given me here ds so I can try self cloniing the yveltal and xerneas( it's only if I have problems cloning I'll need you.) As for the guy and my self I'll give what I was given and you clone them for me while giving back my originals. Then when they are ready I'll give you the heatran and what ever else I managed to get. but I need ALL of my originals back. I still need you to clone those other guys I got that you already have (dragalge, etc so that I can give them to get heatran etc.

Edited on by kerorogunso

Twitter:

kongboi

@humbubba-misfit
Shiny:
Bulbasaur, Blastoise, Ekans, Gulpin, Hariyama, Helioptile, Latios, Genesect
Legendary:
Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Mewtwo, Latias, Latios, Cresselia, Tornadus, Thundurus, Arceus

Sorry, this topic has been locked.