Showing 421 to 440 of 983
421. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 19:15 GMT
Ok Rorylee ill keep checking to see when you posted your code and @briunj04 what with Tatsunoko.. if you respond to this thread or any other that im on ill see what youve wrote before the day is over just depends on when you posted it.
Stay Gaming My Friend !
Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter: Gameday2011
422. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 20:22 GMT
@Gameday, I added you for Smash and Tats vs Cap. The codes should be on my sig now
I put a few people on that were on the last page, I'll have to go back and add some more.
Nintendo ID: RoryLee
423. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 20:25 GMT
The LAG makes the experience unplayable. If it weren't for the Lag, I'd be playing this game religiously online.
^ This. Soooooooooo this. Well, prolly not cuz SSB is just a button masher and not a real fighter...........
(Throws flame shield down and quickly jetisons from the room)
"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.
Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99
424. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 20:45 GMT
so rorylee you wana play something smash or tats ? send me a message on here or on the wii.
425. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 20:47 GMT
smash isnt a button masher.. its not melee but it does take skill to win.
426. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 20:48 GMT
I'm down for some Smash Bros. I'll throw the game in now.
427. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 20:49 GMT
iight give me a min , and pray that it lets me get on. ill see you on
428. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 20:51 GMT
You should take that disc somewhere and get it cleaned and fix that scratch up.
429. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 20:51 GMT
Are you guys Brawling in here?
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
430. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 20:53 GMT
We will be if Gameday can get online.
431. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 20:58 GMT
dam my disc wont even get read ill keep trying tho sry
432. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 21:11 GMT
im on just hope that it doesnt say disc error when it goes to the battle screen thats when i get my probs. the wii not reading the disc period was something new for me strange sometime next month im gonna invest in a new smash forget this mess.
433. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 21:29 GMT
dam game disc froze disc error cause of the scratches rory. So would you like to play tatsunoko that games in perfect condition or maybe something else ?
Edited on Thu 13th January, 2011 @ 21:31 by Gameday
434. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 21:30 GMT
I'll give it a shot. It's been a long time since I played it.
435. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 21:33 GMT
ok ill see you on tatsunoko. what other games do you have that youd wana play online do you have uno wiiware or monster hunter ?
436. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 21:35 GMT
Mario kart, goldeneye, conduit, excite bots and tiger woods.
437. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 21:36 GMT
How much is Uno? That would be fun.
438. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 21:38 GMT
uno is 10 dollars lol
439. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 21:43 GMT
And that TV Show game on wii ware. Not sure if that game has online. How's Monster Hunter? I might have to go rent that.
440. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 21:45 GMT
tv show king 2 is online but not the first one , monster hunter is nice.