Forums

Topic: Nintendolife Pokemon League|OT| Your own very Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

Posts 361 to 380 of 703

shingi_70

@sleepingmudkip

what levels are your pokemon?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Yeah your about 1-12 levels ahead of me. I plan to get the rest of my team to 50 tonight and than plan to train my reserves for tomorrow.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Sleepingmudkip

Thing is about my team is that a strong fighting/electric team can crush it...i hope that does not happen during the tournament.

Xander my husband...

Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

kaiserwave

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Thing is about my team is that a strong fighting/electric team can crush it...i hope that does not happen during the tournament.

Why are you revealing your weakness?

kaiserwave

craiglolxd

lol

WEEEEEEEEEE i wuv fwends n games :DDD......
SHUT YR mouth

Sleepingmudkip

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Thing is about my team is that a strong fighting/electric team can crush it...i hope that does not happen during the tournament.

Why are you revealing your weakness?

well B/C who is really going to use a fighting/electric team any way im sure i can manage...plus i might change up my team after the post-game stuff is done

Xander my husband...

Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Megumi_Sagano

...Bleh...I'll probably just wait until December so I'll have all my Pokemon from Black 2...the team I have now is just..."meh" lol.

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

kaiserwave

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

...Bleh...I'll probably just wait until December so I'll have all my Pokemon from Black 2...the team I have now is just..."meh" lol.

That's true. I miss my shiny Latias.

kaiserwave

kaiserwave

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Thing is about my team is that a strong fighting/electric team can crush it...i hope that does not happen during the tournament.

Why are you revealing your weakness?

well B/C who is really going to use a fighting/electric team any way im sure i can manage...plus i might change up my team after the post-game stuff is done

My Blaziken will keep you on check.

kaiserwave

Sleepingmudkip

my team now is much better then in past games like BW and BW2(Most of the time my past teams were just legendarys) im proud of my self.....i guess the waiting for the transporter thing helped me not to take pokemon for granted

Xander my husband...

Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Megumi_Sagano

Anybody know about the "EV hotspots" for this game yet? Figured I'd try and start working on EV training new Pokemon until the end of December...would like to see how strong I can really make Malamar, because he's cool looking. (would also like to mess around with Doublade or whatever his third form is called. xD

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

kaiserwave

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

my team now is much better then in past games like BW and BW2(Most of the time my past teams were just legendarys) im proud of my self.....i guess the waiting for the transporter thing helped me not to take pokemon for granted

Funny, I don't train my Legendaries until I have my dream team Pokémon.

kaiserwave

shingi_70

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Anybody know about the "EV hotspots" for this game yet? Figured I'd try and start working on EV training new Pokemon until the end of December...would like to see how strong I can really make Malamar, because he's cool looking. (would also like to mess around with Doublade or whatever his third form is called. xD

isn't ev training done through Super Training.

huh I didn't notice Amura's speed stat was so low. Looks like some Super Training is in order.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Sleepingmudkip

I need to replace absol....im sorry but he is such a bad pokemon and plus i rarely use him

Xander my husband...

Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Megumi_Sagano

Sony_70 wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Anybody know about the "EV hotspots" for this game yet? Figured I'd try and start working on EV training new Pokemon until the end of December...would like to see how strong I can really make Malamar, because he's cool looking. (would also like to mess around with Doublade or whatever his third form is called. xD

isn't ev training done through Super Training.

huh I didn't notice Amura's speed stat was so low. Looks like some Super Training is in order.

...From what I can tell its slow...I did a minigame and I only got 4 points in a stat that I didn't even want...(defense for Torchic...>.>) So, yeah...

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Sony_70 wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Anybody know about the "EV hotspots" for this game yet? Figured I'd try and start working on EV training new Pokemon until the end of December...would like to see how strong I can really make Malamar, because he's cool looking. (would also like to mess around with Doublade or whatever his third form is called. xD

isn't ev training done through Super Training.

huh I didn't notice Amura's speed stat was so low. Looks like some Super Training is in order.

Never EV train a Pokemon's bad stats! EV training is to bring out a Pokemon's better qualities to their fullest. Training a low base stat would be kind of pointless. Try to cover for it instead. Like a quick claw or maybe trick room, ect.

Meowpheel

Pokemon can only gain 512 EV points in total be it in battle or by super training, and only 256 in total for a single stat. That means that you can either max out two stats or spread the EVs around.

It's not of much use to max stats that are already bad, you should empathize on your pokemon's highlights.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

shingi_70

Knowing that I hope I can find some reset bags so I can retrain my teams Evs.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TysonOfTime

I'm gonna wait until post-game before reseting and then EV training my team.

I went up against a friend and a two of his friends (all of whom are either post-game or elite four already) in mix battles.
My team got creamed.

The only highlight is my Honedge.
It is the best Honedge.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic