Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,721 to 2,739 of 2,739

KarrotMan

You came at the right time, I'm in the mood for the game after how many months and I'll be working on some new ones. I'll send you one game that has the infinite timer, just add me back. 5156 6350 5027.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

stuntology

Added, my FC is 0991 3041 1343. Thanks!

stuntology

MeNoGusta

@stuntology @Karakato if either of you are still playing, can you add me please? My FC: 3139 2335 3433 my in game name is Trenton

MeNoGusta

zerox1234567890

dose anyone still get on this because i relley want to put my code

3ds friend code 1633~4306~3697

silvershadow800

can someone send me a game with no timer? my friend code is: 0389 1428 2398 btw i am using ds

silvershadow800

f0r3ns3

Isaac Friend Code: 5029-0412-8099
Wario Ware DIY DS
i upload games frequently and 4koma (comic)
i have a boss game in my box

f0r3ns3

gamerman14

I just got my copy of this game back. Looking for people to trade wit
Friend code:
Gamerman:2495-2227-1937
I've got a few games from the diy showcase. Apparently the previous owner had one.
Oh, if anyone has that taquito game from one of the contests, i would very much like that.

gamerman14

La-Neil

Do any one got a boss template to share? I need one plz.
My Friend Code is: 0090-0216-1810.
I'll be happy if you send one Friday November 2, 2012

Edited on by La-Neil

La-Neil

La-Neil

Oh...I'm sorry. I don't have the Wii Version yet. is there a way to send it to the ds?

La-Neil

mystman12

Hey! I know this forum is pretty much dead, but I'll try to bring back to life for a little while! Since Wii Connec24 is going to be taken away, I wanted to share some microgames on D.I.Y. Showcase before it's too late. My Wii's friend code is 8165-0570-1260-7607. I have quite a few microgames I can share!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

indienapolis

So, I achieved Gold status for Club Nintendo this year, and one of the offerings is WarioWare DIY Showcase. I definitely missed the boat on this one, but am interested only if I can still acquire people's user-creator levels. Is it as easy as typing in the friend codes listed here, or do people have to also type in my code? If so, what's the likelihood of anyone still doing this? Is it worth getting into this game now or is the window to fully enjoying the user created levels essentially closed.

indienapolis

mystman12

Anyone out there who wants to share some microgames? I was finally able to connect my DSi to the internet, and now I want to try to share and download as many microgames as possible. My D.I.Y friend code is 2195-1933-6810. I'll friend anyone who wants to.

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

wariodaze

Please if this is still up, i want to share games. Make this come up. I hope people still go on this

wariodaze

Yosheel

I don't think the online for this game still works, seeing how Nintendo closed down the DS and Wii servers a long time ago.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

wariodaze

Man, well can friends still share? Also how do I get my code to show up?

wariodaze

Yosheel

I'm afraid there's simply no way to use the online capabilities of this game anymore.

You can do local sharing, but that's it.

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic