Showing 1 to 20 of 120
1. Posted: Thu 28th Jan 2010 03:15 GMT
Post your FC's here!
Mine: 537118 209568
Edited on Fri 29th January, 2010 @ 14:50 by KnucklesSonic8
2. Posted: Mon 15th Feb 2010 17:23 GMT
I think it'd be easier to use Worldwide instead of friends codes.
If anyone wants a game, I'm up for it.
I'd retitle this as (Global DSiWare) Number Battles Sujin Taisen
Edited on Thu 18th February, 2010 @ 14:38 by jdarrell
3. Posted: Thu 18th Feb 2010 15:14 GMT
4. Posted: Thu 18th Feb 2010 15:23 GMT
I'm hosting at the moment.
378 204654 281
Edited on Sat 27th February, 2010 @ 03:02 by jdarrell
5. Posted: Thu 18th Feb 2010 15:39 GMT
Monday's a bad time. Make it 9:30EST if possible.
As for right now, I'll come and join you!Oh and heads-up, I'm not too good.
Edited on Thu 18th February, 2010 @ 15:40 by KnucklesSonic8
6. Posted: Thu 18th Feb 2010 16:10 GMT
Good games, I'm done for today
7. Posted: Thu 18th Feb 2010 16:15 GMT
I'm surprised I even won one. Thanks for playing with me.
8. Posted: Sat 27th Feb 2010 02:16 GMT
If anyone wants to play, I'm looking to give the online a try. Either leave a time here you'd like to play, or meet me on 2 player worldwide tomorrow (Saturday). I'll be waiting online @ 5:00 pm EST. Hope to get a challenger .
Edited on Sat 27th February, 2010 @ 02:17 by ErrorSupply
UNO FC: 5199-7153-8508
9. Posted: Sat 27th Feb 2010 03:01 GMT
I'll be there 5pm or 5:30, depending on when I get home.
10. Posted: Sat 27th Feb 2010 06:42 GMT
Sounds good. Maybe we'll do best of 3?
11. Posted: Sat 27th Feb 2010 13:52 GMT
I'll try to be on as well (If I remember). My FC is the following: 300 895 793 737.
12. Posted: Sat 27th Feb 2010 15:33 GMT
3 players would be nice, hope you can make it. So to tweak the arrangement, I'll be searching in 3 player worldwide @ 5:30 pm EST for 10 minutes. If a 3rd never shows, we'll just go back to the original plan of 1v1.
13. Posted: Sat 27th Feb 2010 17:11 GMT
I'll try to be on, though I may not be able to 'cuz my uncles are coming over and my dad may not let me be in my room while they're here. Like I said, I'll try but don't be surprised if I'm not there.
Edited on Sat 27th February, 2010 @ 17:12 by Birdman
14. Posted: Sat 27th Feb 2010 21:42 GMT
5:30 is great for me
Edit: Link for trash talking - http://www.nintendolife.com/chat
Edited on Sat 27th February, 2010 @ 21:46 by jdarrell
15. Posted: Sat 27th Feb 2010 23:01 GMT
16. Posted: Sat 27th Feb 2010 23:03 GMT
Yeah, looks like I'll have to improve my skills now. Good jobs!
17. Posted: Sat 27th Feb 2010 23:33 GMT
That was fun. I had a lot of facepalm moments where it was like "wtf was I thinking", but it was a real sadistic pleasure when someone tried to place a tile on my hidden soldier thingie. I'll keep an eye on this topic for any future match ups.
18. Posted: Sat 27th Feb 2010 23:42 GMT
Every moment of the 3+ player games is a ton of fun, so I'll sign up for some more of those.
19. Posted: Sun 28th Feb 2010 01:46 GMT
Error - I hate it when facepalms like that occur. I also think I was the one who placed a tile on your Doom Statue. (I was the green tile person with the name Bird)
jdarrel - I'd be willing to play more 3 player games, that was fun.
Also, I just had an idea: What if we held a round robin tournament-style thing where we get as many people as possible to participate to see who is the best at Number Battle? Wouldn't that be awesome?
20. Posted: Tue 9th Mar 2010 04:12 GMT
My FC is 172052 734456
Love and TolerancePokemon White FC: 4813 7276 61923DS FC: 4854 6468 0712deviantART