Showing 1 to 16 of 16
1. Posted: Sat 6th Feb 2010 21:50 GMT
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
2. Posted: Sun 21st Feb 2010 17:38 GMT
3. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 00:13 GMT
Wow. I haven't looked here in a bit. Someone finally left there code. Cool. My fiance had the wii for most of about 3 weeks (I usually surf the net most with it.) Sorry. I'll get my code and put it here soon.
4. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 00:15 GMT
Coincidentally I'm here when you make a reply, if you're up for a few games now that'd be cool.
5. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 00:48 GMT
oh. Ok. I'll go get it. Never played it online yet. I'm in the part of the story around where that one girl gets that flower sickness. BRB.
6. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 00:56 GMT
Alright so I assume a small-ish map, with just land vehicles is ideal?
We can probably figure everything else out in chat once your code is up
7. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 01:01 GMT
Oh OK. I'm trying to find my friend code now.
8. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 01:01 GMT
I think I enjoy fire emblem more than this but its still great XD
9. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 01:04 GMT
I prefer Fire Emblem, but FE isn't that good for online since it's more about individual characters.
(and the Fire Emblem game with online really sucks)
10. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 01:07 GMT
Where do I find my FC? I've got yours in.
11. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 01:09 GMT
Crap! nevermind...I wasn't looking at the top screen. Here's mine : 421161-919011 LTGamer.
12. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 01:15 GMT
Alright I'm hosting a room right now.
If you want to arrange some specifics head to the NLife chat, if not get online
13. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 01:49 GMT
Good game, once you've made it through more of the story you'll probably be much better
14. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 01:56 GMT
Actually I kinda screwed up. Didn't pay close enough attention to the whole map at first and was trying to see if you were in chat. Sorry. I Wouldn't mind a 2nd try. I was trying to speak to you, but I never heardya.
15. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 02:03 GMT
Oh sorry, I disabled voice chat because I was listening to music, I was in chat for a little bit before we started, but you didn't get there before I left.
I'm done for tonight, but I'm game for some other time.
Edited on Tue 16th March, 2010 @ 02:04 by Digiki
16. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 02:05 GMT
Alright cool, thanks. Was a little embarrased that I played so bad.Thanks for playing me.