Online Gaming Forum

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Showing 17,601 to 17,620 of 24,947

AuthorMessage
Vizard17

Vizard17

17,601. Posted:

Chrisfly798 wrote:

i added johansel and astro i play paper mario ss sonic generations sonic and all stars racing transformed lego batman2 m&s at the london 2012 olympic games, super street fighter 4. my fc is 421048403161-Chris my next game is lego city undercover cop

I added you Chrisfly :)

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage
killerbee09

killerbee09

17,602. Posted:

add me my name is Nathan!!!

killerbee09

AuthorMessage
killerbee09

killerbee09

17,603. Posted:

add me my name is Nathan!!!

killerbee09

AuthorMessage
Vizard17

Vizard17

17,604. Posted:

killerbee09 wrote:

add me my name is Nathan!!!

my name is Nathan too add me ^^

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage
Vizard17

Vizard17

17,605. Posted:

killerbee09 wrote:

add me my name is Nathan!!!

my name is Nathan too add me ^^

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage
goddess_king

goddess_king

17,606. Posted:

astros75 wrote:

Wouldn't mind adding a few more older Nintendo gamers to my friends list. I mainly use swap note to read what peeps think about current and upcoming games, etc. No spam! Lol

im coolest1234 add me

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128

AuthorMessage
goddess_king

goddess_king

17,607. Posted:

Vizard15 wrote:

Chrisfly798 wrote:

i added johansel and astro i play paper mario ss sonic generations sonic and all stars racing transformed lego batman2 m&s at the london 2012 olympic games, super street fighter 4. my fc is 421048403161-Chris my next game is lego city undercover cop

I added you Chrisfly :)

add me im new my name is coolest1234 in my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128

AuthorMessage
Vizard17

Vizard17

17,608. Posted:

coolest1234 wrote:

Vizard15 wrote:

Chrisfly798 wrote:

i added johansel and astro i play paper mario ss sonic generations sonic and all stars racing transformed lego batman2 m&s at the london 2012 olympic games, super street fighter 4. my fc is 421048403161-Chris my next game is lego city undercover cop

I added you Chrisfly :)

add me im new my name is coolest1234 in my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769

coolest add me 1435-4094-0912 :D

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage
goddess_king

goddess_king

17,609. Posted:

killerbee09 wrote:

add me my name is Nathan!!!

add me im new my name is coolest1234 and my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128

AuthorMessage
Amir

Amir

17,610. Posted:

Added people who replyed thanks for adding me and other peeps go an add me :D

my 3ds fc: 3050 8848 9927
NAME:Amir
Mk7: rank ★★★
Mk7 vr:10,000+
I play pokemon Y
Animal crossing New leaf
Mario kart 7
and more
Friend safari:Grass Add me :D

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Amir

Amir

17,611. Posted:

Added @mahary add me back plz :)

my 3ds fc: 3050 8848 9927
NAME:Amir
Mk7: rank ★★★
Mk7 vr:10,000+
I play pokemon Y
Animal crossing New leaf
Mario kart 7
and more
Friend safari:Grass Add me :D

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
goddess_king

goddess_king

17,612. Posted:

FubumblR wrote:

Added you @Kholdstare77

add me my name is coolest1234 in my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128

AuthorMessage
killerbee09

killerbee09

17,613. Posted:

i only add ppl dat add me so if u want me to add u add me first r else i wont add u cuz i added ppl b fore dey added me and dey didnt add me back EVER!!!!

killerbee09

AuthorMessage
goddess_king

goddess_king

17,614. Posted:

killerbee09 wrote:

i only add ppl dat add me so if u want me to add u add me first r else i wont add u cuz i added ppl b fore dey added me and dey didnt add me back EVER!!!!

im coolest1234 i add you add me

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128

AuthorMessage
cyrex

cyrex

17,615. Posted:

just got white 3ds today only because of MH3U and its amazing, i have wii u and i decided to get the 3ds to play it when i am on the move.

Feel free to add me

2852-7545-3034

Edited on by cyrex

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
3ds fc 3153-4070-9682

AuthorMessage
goddess_king

goddess_king

17,616. Posted:

cyrex wrote:

just got white 3ds today only because of MH3U and its amazing, i have wii u and i decided to get the 3ds to play it when i am on the move.

Feel free to add me

2852-7545-3034

add me i add u my name is coolest1234 in 3ds code 3308-5134-3769

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128

AuthorMessage
DIALGA63

DIALGA63

17,617. Posted:

Ok I have added mahary, cyrex, and nathan. I have 8 spaces left.
And right now, i am listening to the 10 hour version of "the derp song" from AdventureQuest Worlds!
derp derp derppedy derp dah derp
derp derp derppedy derp dah derp
dah derrrrrp....

Edited on by DIALGA63

3DS FC: 3308-5286-5751
Name: Dylan
Register me and join team Thunder Cats!

By the way... anyone else doing this on their 3DS?

AuthorMessage
Vizard17

Vizard17

17,618. Posted:

DIALGA63 wrote:

Ok I have added mahary, cyrex, and nathan. I have 8 spaces left.
And right now, i am listening to the 10 hour version of "the derp song" from AdventureQuest Worlds!
derp derp derppedy derp dah derp
derp derp derppedy derp dah derp
dah derrrrrp....

iadded you, btw my name is also nathan :D killerbee i added you too

Edited on by Vizard17

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage
TheHarrisonKaye

TheHarrisonKaye

17,619. Posted:

im coolest1234 add me plz my 3ds friend code is 3308-5134-3769

Added you. Can you add me please? My friend code is 1375-7326-6290

Edited on by TheHarrisonKaye

TheHarrisonKaye

AuthorMessage
TheHarrisonKaye

TheHarrisonKaye

17,620. Posted:

cyrex wrote:

just got white 3ds today only because of MH3U and its amazing, i have wii u and i decided to get the 3ds to play it when i am on the move.

Feel free to add me

2852-7545-3034

Added you. Can you add me? My friend code is 1375-7326-6290

TheHarrisonKaye