Forums

Topic: What's your top 10 characters wish-list for Switch Smash?

Posts 141 to 160 of 176

Kinoen

@PainterPaw
I best see you be hype af when at least one thing from your list happens then >_>
There should be no pessimism for Smash !

Kinoen

Megas75

1) Solid Snake
2) Naked Snake
3) Punished Snake
4) Venom Snake
5) Tuxedo Snake
6) Plisken Snake
7) Old Snake
8) Liquid Snake
9) Solidus Snake
10) Raiden Snake

If it wasn't obvious, I really want Snake back

Edited on by Megas75

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

Kinoen

@8-Bit_Superman
I would LOVE alternate skins instead of palette swaps, that was the best thing about Bowser Jr. IMO. Though is technically not a character o3o
Fox already has a Wolf skin, just not full blown Wolf. I would also suggest Falco be a palette for Fox since Wolf was way less of a clone. I'm honestly surprised by the amount of people who think Wolf was a clone, but are fine with Falco, Ganon, Toon Link and Roy

I like the idea you have with Pokemon Trainer, but I feel the reason he was cut was because of each Pokemon being sub-par when compared to non-trainer Pokemon like Pikachu and Lucario.

I feel you, like Dr. Mario and Lucina should be palette swaps, but if they could work on characters more to not be clones, I wouldn't mind that. I mean Luigi started as a Mario, I would like to see that treatment for Dark Pit and Toon Link. Though I would prefer Toon Link to be Kid Link w/masks, Toon Link doesn't even use his WindWaker, Minish Cap, or anything from "Toon Zelda" games, a huge disappointment. In that sense, Dark Pit is more diverse then Toon Link xP

Kinoen

NintendoToonNet

MY Wishlist
20 Sally Acorn (Sonic)
19 Rotor the Walrus (Sonic)
18 Antoine D'Coolette (Sonic)
17 Bunnie D'Coolette (Sonic)
16 Nicole the Holo-Lynx (Sonic)
15 Toad (Sonic)
14 Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
13 Pauline (Mario)
12 Crash (Crash)
11 Sliver (Sonic)
10 Pauline (Mario)
9 Toadette (Mario)
8 Toad (Mario)
7 Koopa Troopa (Mario)
6 Rouge (Sonic)
5 Kammy Koopa (Mario)
4 Koopalings (In There New Slots) (From Mario)
3 Candy Kong (Donkey Kong)
2 Tiny Kong (Donkry Kong)
1 Mr L (Mario)
Another One
20 Daisy (Mario Series)
19 Birdo (Mario Series)
18 Amy (Sonic Series)
17 Cream (Sonic Series)
16 Young Link (Link Series)
15 Ice Climbers (Ice Climbers)
14 Ivysaur (Pokemon Series)
13 Snake (Metal Gear)
12 Squirtle (Pokemon Series)
11 Knuckles (Sonic Series)
10 Tails (Sonic Series
9 Shadow (Sonic Series)
8 Pichu (Pokemon Series)
7 Spring Man (Arms)
6 Ribbon Girl (Arms)
5 Rouge (Sonic Series)
4 Espio (Sonic Series
3 Vector (Sonic Series)
2 Charmey Bee (Sonic Series)
1 Toon Zelda (Link Series)
0 Toon Link (Link Series)(Again)

Edited on by NintendoToonNet

NintendoToonNet

DarkSim01

Ok, I know it's not top 10, but I've added some more to the list that I think would be good additions. Me being the bored nerd that I am, I did a full roster, removing a lot and adding a lot to reach 70 total.

I have 16 removals and 22 additions (including unlockable and DLC).
Here are the additions:
Inkling - Splatoon (Confirmed)
Captain Toad - Mario/Captain Toad series
Blaziken - Pokemon
Dr. Robotnik - Sonic the Hedgehog
Rex - Xenoblade Chronicles
Crash Bandicoot
Shovel Knight

Waluigi - Mario series (unlock)
King K. Rool - Donkey Kong series (unlock)
Decidueye - Pokemon (unlock)
Urbosa - Legend of Zelda: BOTW (unlock)
Lianna - Fire Emblem (unlock)
Takamaru - The Mysterious Murasame Castle (unlock)
Bomberman (unlock)
Rayman (unlock)
Spyro (unlock)
Travis Touchdown (unlock)

DLC Pack 1:
Tails - Sonic the Hedgehog
Spring Man / Ribbon Girl - ARMS
Gardevoir - Pokemon

DLC Pack 2:
Simon Belmont - Castlevania
Volga - Hyrule Warriors
Roy - Fire Emblem (you know they always put a returning character behind a pay wall)

DarkSim01

Kinoen

@DarkSim01 Lots of Pokemon.
I would also say that it'll be dirty of Nintendo to put an ARMS character as DLC and not in the initial roster, since EVERYONE is expecting an ARMS character in the base game.

@Everyone
I gotta say, pretty disappointed with the amount of people wanting (Cpt.)Toad in and not Birdo =/

Kinoen

EvilLucario

Honestly we're at that breaking point for Smash where it gets harder and harder to add characters that don't feel like nonsense. There's still great choices to pull, but the pool grows ever smaller and smaller.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

DarkSim01

@Kinoen I heard some solid logic from someone else on YouTube (I forget who, sorry), that said that the ARMS character could be DLC because of a couple of factors: rumor is the game has been in production for a few years, ARMS is a new IP and Sakurai likes to wait to ensure popularity of a character before adding them.

That's not 100% confirmation by any means. But it would be an understandable reason.

As for the Pokemon, I didn't mention who I removed/left out. I removed Charizard, Jigglypuff and Lucario, and of course, left the Pokemon Trainer and Pichu off as well. So I added 3, removed 3 from SSB4.

Edited on by DarkSim01

DarkSim01

LossyQuote

01. Quote (Cave Story)
02. Shovel Knight
03. Gunvolt
04. Shantae
05. Captain Toad
06. Spring Man
07. Rex (XC2)
08. Isaac
09. Geno
10. Takamaru

LossyQuote

TOUGHDUDE94

@Sneaky_Beagle the only two inidies that have a chance is shovel knight and gunvolt
i would like gunvolt more but that can be a dlc charchter

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Athanor

I made two list 10 characters each, the first with first/second party characters exclusive to nintendo and a third party list. Both lists don't come in an certain order.

My personal Top-10 First/Second Party Characters:

1. Rex & Pyra/Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) [Too big success to be ignored]
2. Captain Toad (Captain Tod: Treasure Tracker) [Toad deserves to stand his ground after such a long Time!]
3. Spring Man (Arms) [Like Fire Emblem in Melee, Nintendo will Raise the Arms popularity with Smash]
4. Waluigi (Mario Spin-Offs) [No real reason, but a feeling on this]
5. King K. Rool (Donkey Konk Country) [With the Mii Outfit in 3DS/Wiii U and beeing first Party, he has pretty high chances, and he's a villain]
6. Eevee (Pokemon) [If the leaked names of new Pokemon editions are true, Eevee is gonna become the second face of Pokemon and a must have]
7. Bandana Dee (Kirby) [Kirby is Miyamotos own franchise and Bandana Dee certainly one of his favorite characters)
8. Ice Climbers (ice Climbers) [Limitation of 3DS has gone and a comeback is inescapable]
9. New Fire Emblem Character (Fire Emblem) [Since Melee always got new FE character from the newest games]
10. Labo-Man (Nintendo Labo) [Just the same category like Wii Fit Trainer, Game&Watch and R.O.B the joke character for the installment]

And Third-Party Characters:

01. Crash Bandicoot (likely) [Activision]
02. Spyro (unlikely) [Activision]
03. Banjo&Kazooie (likely) [Mircosoft/Rare]
04. Simon Belmont (possible) [Konami]
05. Bomberman (unlikely) [Konami]
06. Shovel Knight (possible) [Yacht Club Games]
07. Shantae (possible) [Xseed Games]
08. Rayman or Rabids (high likely) [Ubisoft]
09. Goku (unlikely) [Bandai Namco]
10. Tails (possible) [Sega]

Athanor

Kinoen

@DarkSim01
That would be INCREDIBLY disappointing.

Also with the mention of DOOM GUY, the Dovahkiin could also be a character, with having a variety of skins that include armor sets and each race of the game.

Kinoen

Negyddol

10. Waluigi
9. Waluigi
8. Waluigi
7. Waluigi
6. Waluigi
5. Waluigi
4. Waluigi
3. Waluigi
2. Waluigi
1. Waluigi

Negyddol

Switch Friend Code: SW-4559-5747-3289 | 3DS Friend Code: 3755-2377-0316

judaspete

I mostly want Bayonetta to return, but am worried they will leave her out do to all the complaints about her being overpowered. Crossing my fingers they nerf her a bit and bring her back.

Also, there should be two characters from ARMS.

judaspete

My Nintendo: judaspete | Nintendo Network ID: judaspete

Kinoen

@judaspete Welp, rumors say the new Smash will not be cutting anyone from the previous roster, so that's something to be excited about =D

Kinoen

judaspete

@Kinoen That would be awesome if true. What a crowded character select screen this game will have.

judaspete

roy130390

1- Riddley. (I don't care what Sakurai says, the "size issue" doesn't apply to a franchise that doesn't respect that and with a creature that constantly changes size, besides the fan-made smash games made a great work adding it and proving that it works just fine.

2-Wolf. There's simply no reason to leave it outside, and it's definitely possible to make it more unique than on it's past apperance.

3-Snake. This won't happen, but its really sad to me that such an iconic character (and from my favourite franchise) will end up disappearing for being used in horrible ways by Konami. At least I want them to share the character to Smash... even if it's one las time. Specially since like Wolf, I wasn't able to play Smash Brawl.

4- Zero. Since we have the original Megaman and X is way too similar, I want to have the character that actually feels different and became even more popular.

5- Shovel Knight. I don't care igf people think he doesn't deserve a spot just because of one popular game, Shovel Knight is a great character that is now a gaming icon, regardless of age. He also ahs the abilities to fit properly in the game and cool stages to share. If Bayonetta deserved a spot, Shovel Knight does too.

6-Shantae. This one even has longevity to back up her apperance, and we kinda need more iconic female characters. Just as hovel Knight, she has interesting moves and stages to fit pretty well.

6- Sora. If Cloud has a space, I think that Sora, who actually has game on Nintendo Consoles deserves a spot. I'm no even that fan of the character or Kingdom hearts, it just makes sense.

7- The boy and girl from cave Story. If Indie Developers are deserving a Spot in this entry, it makes sense to add the guys that started it all. I forgo their names since I have the game but I haven't played it, but they have an iconic design to fit well in the Smash universe.

8. A Belmont. Personally, I prefer Richter, but Simon is great too. Just as with Metal gear, who knows what will happen to this franchise so it would be good to see one appear before Konami releases a new Castlevania game or puts the franchise to sleep.

9. Tails or Nuckes, maybe Eggman. Not a fan of them but they are iconic. We kinda need more villains so Eggman would be nice too.

10. Dixie Kong. not a fan again, but I mean, it makes sense. She's from a popular, iconic Nintendo franchise and has even starred in some games. To be honest she should be higher on the list.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

EvilLucario

@judaspete Why would Bayonetta be cut simply for being OP? Meta Knight was extremely OP back in Brawl, but they nerfed him suitably in Smash 4. They can easily just nerf Bayonetta too.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

judaspete

@EvilLucario Yeah, but now there are thousands of twitch streamers posting whiney rant videos about her to an extent Meta-Knight never got. I'm worried Nintendo may keep her out because they always try to avoid controversy. Also, I hadn't heard the rumor that the new Smash will have every character from the Smash 4. I've been less worried since hearing that.

judaspete

Sakura7

1 MegaMan Zero
2 Cream the Rabbit
3 Klonoa
Well my top three...

Sakura7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.