Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 15,521 to 15,540 of 15,540

3dg3d3m0n

This is bugging me! I have the ancient saddle and bridle, but how do I equip them to my horse? When I select them from my inventory nothing happens?
Im prepared for the forehead slapping moment once I find out how as Im betting it is something blindingly simple...

3dg3d3m0n

HobbitGamer

@3dg3d3m0n A few stables have someone tending the horses that can change your bridle and saddle. I wanna say Outskirts Stable is one (near the horse fairy fountain), but I don’t remember the others.
Just be aware that “special horses” can’t be changed. (Epona, Gerudo Giant, Stalhorse, Lord of the Mountain)

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

erv

Pineapple on pizza is a good thing. Just saying.

Edited on by erv

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

gcunit

I went for dinner with some relatives yesterday. One of my nieces had a pizza where the only topping, besides the tomato and cheese base, was pineapple. Looked beautiful.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

HobbitGamer

There’s a reason the pineapple facsimile in BotW is a Hearty Durian.
Y u no like extra hearts, Octane!? 😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@gcunit Isn't it just delicious? This is now my preferred play method.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

gcunit

@toiletduck Without a strap, I would suggest the most comfortable way to play is sat at a desk, putting both elbows down on the desk to support the weight of your head and goggles. But have a clear desk (unlike mine) cos when you want to turn to look around mess be happenin.

gcunit

I've always loved the swimming in BotW, but with the VR goggles it's even better.

The VR gives a real injection to this game for me. The reduced clarity makes distant areas more intriguing, and I just rant to swim in every waterbody in the game again to now get a better appreciation of the variation in depth etc. below the surface of the water and watch the fish.

I've always wanted a follow up game to introduce underwater exploration, but with the VR goggles I need it even more.

Edited on by gcunit

TowaHerschel7

I got the game on Wii U again since I had to return my press copies to Nintendo a good long while ago, but while playing a new playthrough, I tried to tackle a difficult shrine about 25 shrines in and had to retreat because my gear was too weak at the time and now I can't remember which shrine it was. Please tell me there's a way to tell if a shrine still has its Spirit Orb without having to enter every single one I've already done...

Unfortunately a shrine turns blue the second you enter it so visually there's no way to tell it apart from the one's that I actually beat and obtained their Spirit Orbs...

Edit: Whoops mega-typo corrected lol. xD

Edited on by TowaHerschel7

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Waves of Adventure and Role Playing PS4 Community: Join Today!

Twitter:

DarthNocturnal

@TowaHerschel7

They only turn partly blue. The top will still be orange if you haven't completed it. And I believe something similar happens to it's icon on the map (blue/ orange mix).

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

LzWinky

You can teleport to it once you activate it. On your map, it will remain orange until you complete it, when it will turn blue instead.

Current games: Final Fantasy IX, Tetris 99

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Bankaj

It will be hard to find back on your map once you are opening a lot of shrines everywhere. It helps to put a seperate mark it on your map, just to be sure

Bankaj

Franklin

So I'm finally going to get Breath of the Wild.

My question is this:

Should I buy the whole package with DLC?

Or should I use one of my vouchers on just the main game?

Franklin

Morpheel

As far as I know, the pack with the dlc offers close to no savings.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic