Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 15,521 to 15,539 of 15,539

gcunit

@toiletduck Without a strap, I would suggest the most comfortable way to play is sat at a desk, putting both elbows down on the desk to support the weight of your head and goggles. But have a clear desk (unlike mine) cos when you want to turn to look around mess be happenin.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

gcunit

I've always loved the swimming in BotW, but with the VR goggles it's even better.

The VR gives a real injection to this game for me. The reduced clarity makes distant areas more intriguing, and I just rant to swim in every waterbody in the game again to now get a better appreciation of the variation in depth etc. below the surface of the water and watch the fish.

I've always wanted a follow up game to introduce underwater exploration, but with the VR goggles I need it even more.

Edited on by gcunit

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

TowaHerschel7

I got the game on Wii U again since I had to return my press copies to Nintendo a good long while ago, but while playing a new playthrough, I tried to tackle a difficult shrine about 25 shrines in and had to retreat because my gear was too weak at the time and now I can't remember which shrine it was. Please tell me there's a way to tell if a shrine still has its Spirit Orb without having to enter every single one I've already done...

Unfortunately a shrine turns blue the second you enter it so visually there's no way to tell it apart from the one's that I actually beat and obtained their Spirit Orbs...

Edit: Whoops mega-typo corrected lol. xD

Edited on by TowaHerschel7

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Waves of Adventure and Role Playing PS4 Community: Join Today!

Twitter:

DarthNocturnal

@TowaHerschel7

They only turn partly blue. The top will still be orange if you haven't completed it. And I believe something similar happens to it's icon on the map (blue/ orange mix).

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

LzWinky

You can teleport to it once you activate it. On your map, it will remain orange until you complete it, when it will turn blue instead.

Current games: Dragon Quest Builders 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Bankaj

It will be hard to find back on your map once you are opening a lot of shrines everywhere. It helps to put a seperate mark it on your map, just to be sure

Bankaj

Franklin

So I'm finally going to get Breath of the Wild.

My question is this:

Should I buy the whole package with DLC?

Or should I use one of my vouchers on just the main game?

Franklin

StableInvadeel

As far as I know, the pack with the dlc offers close to no savings.

Romani Ranch enthusiast.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Shepherd_85

Alright all I need serious help...

Alright, I went into the Yiga Hideout to reclaim the jewel that was stolen by the Yigas. I collected a bunch of jewels from inside the hideout and I didn’t want to lose them so I teleported out of the hideout before I recovered the jewel and defeated the boss.
Anyway I’m trying to re enter the hideout. I’m going to the right spot on the map but I can’t find anyway to get in. When I go to the back of the hideout where the big hole is the door is closed and I can’t enter.
Help!! I can’t defeat the last divine beast until I recover the jewels.
How can I enter without restarting the game over..

Shepherd_85

Dezzy

@Shepherd_85

Where are you entering it from?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

jump

I think everyone had this problem, where it is on the map isn't the entrance and tbh it's been too long since I last played that bit to remember where it is.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Shepherd_85

I’m entering from where it’s telling me on the map. The ninjas aren’t there like they were when I went there the first time. @Dezzy

Shepherd_85

Dezzy

I can't remember where it tells you to enter. This is the way to get in though:

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Tsurii

@Shepherd_85 you have to go in from the side where the shrine is and you get attacked by all the Yiga archers.

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

Woomy_NNYes

@Shepherd_85
Reloading previous save points could rewind things. You will lose progress. I know it's not an ideal solution, but it could get the job done if you've got save points going back far enough.

Edited on by Woomy_NNYes

Splatoon 2 - looking for Prefreshional Salmon Run friends.
FC:
SW-5453-2229-5124 (level 97 & all other games)
SW-2689-6138-5686 (level 33 my 2nd splatoon profile)
Usr:Anderiah
eastern US.
Cough! (patiently waiting for A Hat in Time)

OldMan64

I always save at a hard spot. I haven’t been here in a while but have beaten the 4 divine beast. I just this morning finished the shrine in the castle and it was simple. I haven’t went to woop Gannon because I’m afraid there won’t be anything left to do? The side quest are boring accept the Yiga Clan hideout. Any suggestions

OldMan64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic