Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,341 to 4,360 of 6,192

Magician

I assume this is a Europe exclusive since I haven't seen preorders open in North America.

Anima: Gate of Memories Arcane Edition is open to preorder on Amazon UK.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anima-Memories-Arcane-Nintendo-Switc...

Switch Physical Collection - 364 games (as of July 16th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

paihia

@SpaceAce13 yeah mudds is alot of fun with tight controls n so much retro chip tune goodness (great soundtrack) ..I never finished it as usual about 10 other titles came along into my life but def wont be selling it

paihia

paihia wrote:

@Avatar40k why no love for mutant mudds? its an awesome game

I'm not generally a fan of platformers, and mutant mudds struck me as more of a platformer than a metroidvania. Plus I have plenty of other metroidvanias, and even a couple platformers that I've already taken a chance on and not played. So it's not anything against mutant mudds, it's just a genre that I'm pickier about.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Pokemon Ultra Moon
PS4: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Horizon Zero Dawn, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
PS3: Battlefield: Bad Company 2
PC: Shadowrun Hong Kong
Switch: DS: GBA:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Miadaskate

Mutant Mudds is absolutely more platform shooter and definitely not a Metroidvania. The levels are short, but can be replayed to unlock different things.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

eightbit wrote:

So glad I just purchased the three pack back in August from SRG and didn't have to worry about trying to catch each game individually. I will certainly be doing that again with 8, 9 and 10.

I wish they had a customizable “pick 3 bundle”, so you can get only the ones you want. I mean; I’m sure it wouldn’t be difficult to sell off the one from the bundle you don’t want, but still...

Currently Playing :

paihia

@Avatar40k for sure if you dont limit yourself to your faves you end becoming over flooded in content. Im the same I only buy my chosen genre n I still have too much on my plate.. but I love my platformers I see them as the meat n potatoes of video games n will purchase almost any title or off shoot sub genre that gets a physical (I was raised on sonic n cant escape the upbringing)

Edited on by paihia

paihia

paihia

@eightbit maybe I should of too I cant afford snakepass until next week n hoping they dont sell out but damn I didnt want Worms..

paihia

paihia

checked out youtube footage of masters of anima n now its on my list. thanks for the heads up!

paihia

paihia

gear.club unlimited 2 dec 4

paihia

paihia

upcoming game LUNAXXX to get physical

paihia

hirokun

Miadaskate wrote:

Moonlighter Signature Edition confirmed and available for Pre-Order now :

https://signatureeditiongames.com/products/moonlighter-signat...

I sure wish my other Signature Editions would hurry up and arrive already...

IS this something like rouge legacy? I really like that game with its semi permenance after each dungeon delve as you upgrade your gear. If so I might get the game.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Miadaskate

hirokun wrote:

IS this something like rouge legacy? I really like that game with its semi permenance after each dungeon delve as you upgrade your gear. If so I might get the game.

Not sure; this is a blind-buy for me! It does feature rogue elements. I’d say it’s like a Zelda / Rogue hybrid. The link states that there are gates you go through, and they will be different every time. I guess that’s where the Rogue element comes in to play.

Rogue Legacy is such a fantastic game, btw. Played it a lot on PS4 & Vita and liked it a lot too. The upgrade feature was a key that made dying not so unbearable. Always progressing!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

hirokun

@Miadaskate okay I'll have to look it up. Glad to find another rouge legacy fan. Such a good game.

Also please update your signature. I don't believe you are playing nothing on switch.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Miadaskate

hirokun wrote:

@Miadaskate okay I'll have to look it up. Glad to find another rouge legacy fan. Such a good game.

Also please update your signature. I don't believe you are playing nothing on switch.

I’m actually not playing anything but Rocket League on PS4 until Red Dead comes out. I was just recently saying that I have all these Switch games, and I install every single one, but I haven’t played any of them. One day...

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

A few new English supported titles have popped up on Play-Asia.

Nightshade is open to preorder at Play-Asia.

https://www.play-asia.com/nightshade-multi-language/13/70ccxn

Battle Princess Madelyn is open to preorder at Play-Asia.

https://www.play-asia.com/battle-princess-madelyn-multi-langu...

The Nameko no Puzzle: Nameko Dai Hanshoku is open to preorder at Play-Asia.

https://www.play-asia.com/the-nameko-no-puzzle-nameko-dai-han...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 364 games (as of July 16th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

paihia

@Magician battle princess madelyn looks great will add to my list. cheers

paihia

Miadaskate

Hopefully Battle Princess will get a more wider release.

Currently Playing :

paihia

moonlighter nov 5

paihia

paihia

only 200 snakepass copies left