Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 11,417

hirokun

SpaceAce13 wrote:

That looks amazing, I really need that. But no word on where to buy, price, or pre-order? Come on!

Yeah. I thought they would share more detailS not detail. What a joke. I mean, 6000 worldwide, "in stores". I certainly hope they meant to say they will have it available on their own website. Because splitting 6000 between several store chains across the world is pretty stupid.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Magician

Ordered, thanks for the heads up.

It'll be interesting to see how those acrylic figurines withstand free, first class shipping.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

hirokun wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

That looks amazing, I really need that. But no word on where to buy, price, or pre-order? Come on!

Yeah. I thought they would share more detailS not detail. What a joke. I mean, 6000 worldwide, "in stores". I certainly hope they meant to say they will have it available on their own website. Because splitting 6000 between several store chains across the world is pretty stupid.

Absolutely brutal. Since Soedesco doesn't have an online store for their own games, it's going to be a guessing game as to which retailer will get copies of this edition. This version will command $200-$300 from scalpers, day one. With each box being physically numbered, it'll be one of those never-open-shelf-display-only affairs.

Looks like I'll be sticking with the standard version.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Anti-Matter

@Magician
Question about Soedesco & Snowcastle.
Will Earthlock Nintendo Switch version has a chance to be released in Physical ?
Since the publisher of Earthlock is Soedesco.
They can release Earthlock in Physical media for PC, PS4 & Xbox 1. Why don't Nintendo Switch ?

Anti-Matter

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

hirokun wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Absolutely brutal. Since Soedesco doesn't have an online store for their own games, it's going to be a guessing game as to which retailer will get copies of this edition. This version will command $200-$300 from scalpers, day one. With each box being physically numbered, it'll be one of those never-open-shelf-display-only affairs.

Looks like I'll be sticking with the standard version.

That’s a very real possibility and I hate it

SpaceAce13

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Magician
Question about Soedesco & Snowcastle.
Will Earthlock Nintendo Switch version has a chance to be released in Physical ?
Since the publisher of Earthlock is Soedesco.
They can release Earthlock in Physical media for PC, PS4 & Xbox 1. Why don't Nintendo Switch ?

It's possible. If the eShop version sold well enough. then Soedesco might consider the physical release of Earthlock for Switch to be worthwhile investment. I don't work in the industry, so all I can do is speculate. But as the saying goes, "never say never." #NightTrapSwitch

Tobiaku

Since this is a British site, here is the British version of Coolshop's site with Limited edition of Owlboy.
https://www.coolshop.co.uk/product/owlboy-limited-edition/AD9...

Been using the Norwegian coolshop site a few times (I think their actual warehouse is in Denmark?) for a few odd games I had a hard time finding elsewhere without paying customs. Never had any problems yet. Thou I have never preordered from them. Or used their German or UK sites.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Belexes

Anyone know of a site that categorizes Switch games by genre? I want to collect 2D and 3D platformers especially since those are the games I play the most.

Belexes

Belexes

Slain: Back to Hell - NA release June 12th.

Belexes

hirokun

TalonMan wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

Hey if you are in Europe or don't mind importing

Owlboy Limited Edition

https://www.coolshop.de/produkt/owlboy-limited-edition/AD9B2F/

Btw - did you order this? I noticed it only seems to ship to Germany, how did you plan on receiving (assuming you did order, that is!!)...?

you'd have to find a forwarding service from germany. Not sure how much different services would charge. The company I use to forward from Japan is pretty nominal for their services, but the shipping across half the world part can get expensive if you pay for the good stuff. I'm tempted, but also not. These devs are handling this so poorly I don't know what the say. I'm probably just going to take my chances with it domestically.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Sawyoudown

Dispatch games is offering free global shipping til sunday night if anybody hasnt pre ordered yet

Sawyoudown

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic