Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 2,043

Chronohunt

@MarioLover92 Very cool level. Gave you a like and a comment. If your willing to check out my levels try Wiggler Romp Pinball: N4Y- DN4-DKG. I'm a play for play kinda guy, but I'll give a two for one deal. Mainly because that course was fun. Have a great day.

Chronohunt

MarioVillager92

@Chronohunt Thanks for playing my level! I played a few of your levels including Wiggler Romp Pinball, and they're pretty fun. I also played Ice Climber and What's Wrong with the TV. In the Ice Climber level, it's not always possible to hit Pom Pom as she teleports to the lower level (you can't drop through cloud platforms), but other than that I had a good time with it. Great work I'll play more of your levels later on.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Chronohunt

@MarioLover92 The Pom Pom fight can be tricky if your aggressive. I tend to be patient and strategic when I play and that carries over in my builds. Oh, and What's Wrong with the TV, made a mistake with the title if noticed. I have to tell myself Mario's Italian and its broken english, so I can sleep at night. Anyways, I'm gonna give the rest of your course the treatment. Don't forget about me. Chronohunt out.

Chronohunt

pierreyves84

Hello,

Here's my newest level!

Name: [1P Shellboarding] [2P Puzzles]
Level ID: LGH-240-PRG
Style: SMW
Theme: Underground & Ghost House
Description: The level auto-detects if you're playing single player or 2 players.

If you're playing single player, it's a crazy shellboarding ride on spikes with some quick on/off switches to test your reflexes!

If you're playing 2 players, it's a CO-OP light puzzle-solving level!

can't wait for people to play it and get some feedback

pierreyves84

Dr_Jungle

@pierreyves84 I enjoyed the shell boarding, but the P switch section was quite frustrating therefore I never finished it.

Still enjoyed the level tho!

Dr_Jungle

Dr_Jungle

New level: [SMMO] Retro Kingdom is the first level of Super Mario Maker Odyssey. Can you find all 7 Power Shrooms?

JKY-DQ3-P5G

Dr_Jungle

Chronohunt

@Dr_Jungle Really Enjoyed Retro Kingdom. Hit that one and another with likes and comments. If your a kind hearted soul you could try my level The Resurrection of Bowser: 6HS-WCK-QRF. Also, play for plays is kinda my thing if you want to check out my other courses. Have a good day.

Chronohunt

pierreyves84

@Dr_Jungle
thanks for trying it! what was frustrating about it? was it too hard to do it, or it wasn't clear what you had to do?

pierreyves84

Dr_Jungle

@Chronohunt Really enjoyed the resurrection of Bowser; I’ll be sure to play your other levels sometime as well

Dr_Jungle

pierreyves84

@Dr_Jungle

thanks! I tried to make an indicator to throw the P switch UP at the thwomp! Ill try to make it clearer next time! thanks alot

pierreyves84

Chronohunt

@Dr_Jungle Yeah, I have other styles and difficulty levels. 58 courses in all. If you want to try some courses that are just fun and not rage inducing. Try Wiggler Romp Pinball: N4Y-DN4-DKG or Bully for You: 2VH-5SV-2YG. I also have a lot puzzle courses and recently been pushing more arcade style courses. Just checked out your World 1-2 but you can't jump course. Gave it a like and a comment. Love the idea, but haven't beaten it yet. Need to focus and tighten up my timing. Anyways, thanks for checking out my course and I'll keep working on yours. Have a great day.

Chronohunt

Dr_Jungle

@Chronohunt thank you for playing my levels! I really enjoyed the pinball, and finished with 22 seconds left, and Bully for You, however I had to reset it after getting softlocked. Great fun tho!

Dr_Jungle

Dr_Jungle

New Level: [SMMO] Desert Kingdom 1 LVW-TL0-BGG

13 Power Shrooms to Find, you need at least 5 to complete the level

[SMMO] Retro Kingdom: JKY-DQ3-P5G

Dr_Jungle

Tarlos

Try this QDP-QQC-MNF
Please

Tarlos

Chronohunt

Just uploaded a new course.
AWW SHIP!!!
Course ID: 813-JCX-NSF
Style: SMW
Theme: Airship
Difficulty: Borderline expert
If you try it out remember you can perform a ground pound when wearing a cape. Just press forward when airborne. Hope you enjoy and I'll be looking forward to checking out your courses. Have a good one.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

@Tarlos I gave It a shot. Nice course. Left you a like and a comment. If you got time try my course AWW SHIP!!!: 813-JCX-NSF. Have a great day.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

Hello all. Got a triple pack of horror themed games for Halloween.

Resurrection of Bowser: 6HS-WCK-QRK

Evil Lurks In The Forest: VG0-L8L-0QG

Scared Stiff(Read Description): Q0H-N5Y-03G

Had something new, but I couldn't clear it in 500 seconds. Can't take anything out without rebuilding the nucleus of the course, so its on the back burner. Hope you give these a try and I'll be looking forward to checking out your courses. Have a great Halloween.

Chronohunt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic