Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 2,042

Tarlos

@Dr_Jungle I played your course. nice.. i gave it like. If you got time try my course
QDP-QQC-MNF

Tarlos

Chronohunt

Swimming with Thromps

Course ID: RVV-10Y-48G

Style: SMB3

Theme: underwater

Difficulty: expert, but maybe closer to normal now. Fingers crossed

Very proud of this one. Please give it a try. As usual plays, likes and comments get the same treatment. Hit up my other courses I will make good to that. Any feedback is appreciated and course ID's are wanted too. Have a great day.

Chronohunt

Davir

I have make some new level, please try them

My maker id is 2W1 RML BYG

Davir

Chronohunt

@Davir Hello. Just played 8 of your courses. They were fun. Left you likes and comments on all of them. If you want to try out mine here's my maker ID: 1DV-3HS-MRF. I make a variety of different courses with varied difficulties and styles. Play some of mine I'll hit you up again. Have a good one.

Chronohunt

Dave666

@Tarlos I have tried multiple times. I am not good at 2D platformers I did reach the first claw though lol

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

lpcoss

I made a new level which is part of a series I made for my son mainly for him to learn how to play. It is the first one that is not really (too) easy.

Ben 2-2 - Speedrun Basics
C4L-CTT-8QG
Short speedrun level with 4 reset doors. Jump at arrows.
Easy/Normal Underground SMW Speedrun

lpcoss

Marshland

Just posted a speed run “pizza delivery” level influenced by a scene from the crappy Mario Bros. Movie. Let me know what you think!

RJP-TDP-YRF

Just make Mario maker levels

Edwicket

In this SMB1 level you start off with a clear view of the flagpole, but you need a mushroom to reach it. There’s nowhere to go but into the caves below to search for one. You find yourself at an apparent dead-end. Here begins the puzzle and the descent to three levels below. Deeper and deeper into the horrors of the abyss.
Troglodyte Tribulations
8TH-J3J-S8G

Edwicket

Chronohunt

@lpcoss Nice course. Actually played all of them. Likes and comments across the board. If you want to give
my courses a look, my maker ID is 1DV-3HS-MRF. Have a good day

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

@Ragnar007 Cool course. What I saw of it. It's a bit on the tricky side. Left you a like and a comment. If you want to check out one of mine, try Ant Trooper Paradox: QHX-920-CJF. Have a good day.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

@Yasdotexe Played your speedrun. Its a tough one, sorry I couldn't beat it. Left you a like and a comment on that one and a like on the other one. If you want to check out my courses, my maker ID is 1DV-3HS-MRF. Have a great day.

Chronohunt

Thundertron55

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting anything recently( I've been busy with A Hat In Time and Link's Awakening). And I won't be posting anything for about a moth because I'm sending my Joy-Cons in for repair which will be about a month. However when I do come back I'll have quite a few levels for you all to try. I'm working on a few levels based on Xenoblade Chronicles, A Hat in Time, and a few music levels. I hope you all will be looking forward to those! Thanks for your time and "May the light illuminate your path".

Mario Maker 2 ID: 99C-3DN-SVG
Smash Mains: Toon Link, Chrom, Inkling, Joker, Robin, Pyra/Mythra, and Sora.
"May the light illuminate your path."

My Nintendo: Thundrtron | Nintendo Network ID: Thundertron55

NezukoSMM

Hi, looking for people brave and skilled enough to pass my Forgotten garbage series, the ID to one of them is W2W-LRQ-8DF you can just check my uploaded courses for the other ones, thanks in advance.

Alternatively you can check the final level of the forgotten garbage series Super Masochist maker, it took me a week to upload this abomination, can it be beaten or was there cheese all along...? Course ID: 1CJ-56T-1SF

NezukoSMM

Chronohunt

@Yasdotexe Tricky course. Well designed like your others courses, but I couldn't work it out. Left you a like and a comment. If you want to give one of mine a look, I just uploaded Castle Crashing with Yoshi: 117-F35-DLG. Have a good weekend.

Chronohunt

Zekenator

Super Mario 2D Land 2-4
151-WL4-LTF
Style: SMB3
Theme: Desert
Difficulty Medium

Super Mario 2D World 1-4
D5X-W9W-VVG
Style: SM3DW
Theme: Castle
Difficulty Easy

Super Mario 2D World 1-1
85Y-HM9-7LG
Theme: Ground
Difficulty Easy

Super Mario 2D World 1-2
5P8-NCL-XDG
Theme Ground
Difficulty Easy

Feedback is definitely welcome! (:

Edited on by Zekenator

Zekenator

Chronohunt

@Zekenator Nice courses. Went ahead and cleared all of them. Likes and comments across the board.If you want to give mine a look, my course ID is 1DV-3HS-MRF. Have a good one.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

Castle Crashing with Yoshi
Course ID: 117-F35-DLG
Style: SMW
Theme: Castle
Difficulty: Normal
I think the title says it all. Hope you enjoy this one. As usual I love feedback and hook me up with a course ID. Have a great weekend.

Chronohunt

Zekenator

@Chronohunt Thank you for playing mine I just tried your levels they’re great too, so far the meowsers home arcade is my favorite I like the throwback to mario bros

Zekenator

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic