Forums

Topic: NISA Showcase 2019

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Aozz101x

The Alliance Alive HD Remastered was recently announced for Fall 2019 release for Switch (PS4 and PC too.)
Destiny Connect coming to North American and Europe in Fall 2019 for Switch (PS4 too)

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

ilikeike

So far the only thing actually worth watching was the announcement of Alliance Alive for the west. Kind of a snoozefest for everything else, just trailers and overviews for previously-announced games.

Mario Galaxy is ten years old, and now I feel old.

ilikeike

Ok well Destiny Connect was confirmed for the West at least, it looks pretty cool. Aside from that it felt like a bit of a waste of time.

Mario Galaxy is ten years old, and now I feel old.

Captain_Toad

Nearly 40 mins of my life was wasted. There was a few new announcements but the majority is stuff that we already know about in this slow stream.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Magician

A bit disappointing, no doubt.

I'm surprised the Danganronpa trilogy wasn't confirmed.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

ALinkttPresent

The Alliance Alive made good use of the 3DS' touch screen, so it would probably be better to play the 3DS version than the remaster

ALinkttPresent

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.