Forums

Topic: Nintendo dream September 2020

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

shazbot

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/08/september_issue_of_...

Hey, this is random but I thought about this article today and couldn't find out what the switch announcement was.

Didn't see any follow up here, or anywhere else.

If anyone reads japanese, I found a copy on Amazon, but no idea what it says.

Has anyone heard what this announcement was that makes, "everyone happy?" Was it just 3D All Stars?

shazbot

WoomyNNYes

@shazbot I don't know if this helps. Translation of that cover using Google translate:

Lots of information to enjoy Nintendo Switch even more! Nintentoey Released on the 21st of every month Mondria DRE M Nintendo Dome 316 / Sep.2020 Atsumare Animal Crossing. New Pokemon Special Feature "Pokémon UNITE" New Pokemon Snap "iPokémon Café Mix" R Pokemon Smile Special Appendix "Expansion Pass 1st Delivery Commemorative Pokemon Sword. Galal Regional People's Museum "Expansion Bus 1st Year Life Command Paper Mario Origami King + Series 20th Anniversary Museum

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

SwitchForce

@shazbot and here's what it also says if your not in Japan:

This product cannot be delivered to the designated location. Please select a different shipping address.

SwitchForce

shazbot

@WoomyNNYes @SwitchForce

It's weird, there were articles everywhere in August about this. But no follow up and I'm confused as to what they thought everyone would like?

I'm not taking crazy pills am I? Everyone was teasing this awesome announcement... And then crickets. I'm stumped. That cover looks like Balan Wonderworlfd, and pokemon stuff.

shazbot

WoomyNNYes

@shazbot Regarding the Nintnedo Dream announcement, the only thing I see on google after that announcement is a mention of a mis-translation, implying there was no real story. So, game news sites probably let the story die

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic